"The Breaks", 2016 VH1 original film with Tristan Wilds, Wood Harris, & Method Man

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Scarface/Too Short is killing and laying down tracks at the same damn time. :wow:

Penny 95

Pro
Daps
I'm noticing. I got a crush. It's weird seeing meth play someone's dad tho :russ:

I was thinking the same thing when I saw Meth playing someone's dad. :mjlol: My rap heros are old enough to have grown kids... time flies and the 90's feel like yesterday. It's cool that hip hop is slowly starting to accept older rappers, just because they're older does not mean they aren't dope anymore!

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I was thinking the same thing when I saw Meth playing someone's dad. :mjlol: My rap heros are old enough to have grown kids... time flies and the 90's feel like yesterday. It's cool that hip hop is slowly starting to accept older rappers, just because they're older does not mean they aren't dope anymore!

And Meth has never been wack. It's just so fukkin odd seeing him be a parent talking about his day to day job and telling his kid to take out the garbage