"The Breaks", 2016 VH1 original film with Tristan Wilds, Wood Harris, & Method Man

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Take an extended look at the official super trailer for VH1's original movie 'The Breaks' starring Mack Wilds, Wood Harris, & Method Man! Premieres Monday, January 4th at 9/8C.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Find out more about Antoine Harris, the man who plays the rapper 'Ahm' in VH1's new original movie The Breaks. The Breaks premieres Monday Jan 4th + 9/8c on VH1.

Find out more about Afton Williamson, the girl who plays the 'Nikki' in VH1's new original movie The Breaks. The Breaks premieres Monday Jan 4th + 9/8c on VH1.

Find out more about Wood Harris, the veteran actor who plays the Bobby Furay in VH1's new original movie The Breaks. The Breaks premieres Monday Jan 4th + 9/8c on VH1.

Find out more about Evan Handler, the man who plays ‘Juggy' in VH1's new original movie The Breaks. The Breaks premieres Monday Jan 4th + 9/8c on VH1.

Hear more from the legendary Method Man, who plays ‘Darryl' in VH1's new original movie The Breaks. The Breaks premieres Monday Jan 4th + 9/8c on VH1.

Last edited:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
:why:

@hexagram23 Did your dumb-ass really just sticky a VH1 movie thread made by @satam55? Because he asked? A thread with 28 replies, more than 10 being from dude himself?! First post I see by you anywhere is gonna catch a neg no matter what it's about!

@MartyMcFly @FlyRy @ fukking anybody, tell me we're not going to sanction this buffoonery?!

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:why:

@hexagram23 Did your dumb-ass really just sticky a VH1 movie thread made by @satam55? Because he asked? A thread with 28 replies, more than 10 being from dude himself?! First post I see by you anywhere is gonna catch a neg no matter what it's about!

@MartyMcFly @FlyRy @ fukking anybody, tell me we're not going to sanction this buffoonery?!

I was wondering the same thing. That's bugged out. Apparently Encino Man has pull the rest of us don't. Surprised he hasnt been negged to bolivia