"The Breaks", 2016 VH1 original film with Tristan Wilds, Wood Harris, & Method Man

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
I was wondering the same thing. That's bugged out. Apparently Encino Man has pull the rest of us don't. Surprised he hasnt been negged to bolivia

Come on, man. Let him get his Hip-Hop on this one time

giphy.gif

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

giphy.gif
for him, this is going to be like what The Show was for me in 95 or beat street or wildstyle were to cats in the 80s. I imagine he's going to hit so many real life :ohhh: at all the stuff he missed out on. So on second thought, you're right. If this continues his education in 20th century culture, artifacts, and our weird customs of putting words over beats to a rhythm, good for him:salute:

still shouldn't be stickied tho:heh:

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
:patrice:shyts on VH1 and it got stickied.

:jbhmm:If Coli watches this at the same time on some Empire thread shyt, this could be a classic thread though.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
:patrice:shyts on VH1 and it got stickied.

:jbhmm:If Coli watches this at the same time on some Empire thread shyt, this could be a classic thread though.

I fukk with some of the cast members as actors, but I'm not feeling this 90s Empire redux.

In general I'm tired of sports/entertainment/street themed black shyt.

I know BIG said SDE until we even, but nikka...

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

giphy.gif

for him, this is going to be like what The Show was for me in 95 or beat street or wildstyle were to cats in the 80s. I imagine he's going to hit so many real life :ohhh: at all the stuff he missed out on. So on second thought, you're right. If this continues his education in 20th century culture, artifacts, and our weird customs of putting words over beats to a rhythm, good for him:salute:

still shouldn't be stickied tho:heh:

Where is that gif from?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Find out more about Russell Hornsby, the man who plays ’Sampson' in VH1's new original movie The Breaks. The Breaks premieres Monday Jan 4th + 9/8c on VH1.

Find out more about David Call, the man who plays ‘David' in VH1's new original movie The Breaks. The Breaks premieres Monday Jan 4th + 9/8c on VH1.

Find out more about Mack Wilds, the man who plays ’Deevee' in VH1's new original movie The Breaks. The Breaks premieres Monday Jan 4th + 9/8c on VH1.

Take a look at a day in the life of Mack Wilds at the Scope International Contemporary Art Show in Miami Beach. Watch Mack in 'The Breaks,’ premiering Monday 1/4 + 9/8C only on VH1.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
On Hot97 's "Ebro In The Morning" today:

Friend of the Show, Mack Wilds, stops by Ebro In The Morning to talk about starring in the new VH1 movie "The Breaks", how he was casted in the Adele "Hello" video and learning DJ techniques from DJ Premier!