"The Breaks", 2016 VH1 original film with Tristan Wilds, Wood Harris, & Method Man

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Talk shyt to your father in the apartment he's paying for brads :skip:

Kinda tired how every scene needs a classic song playing honestly, but it is made for TV so :manny:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Have your first movie role consist of dumbing yourself down and earling on broads in cars brehs :skip:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Just watched it on Kodi. I liked it, wasn't great but it was cool.

Not sure if Kodi cut it off early tho. The last scene was Avon asking shorty if they really met at the music seminar and her shaking her head. Is that how it really ended?

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Give up a Harvard scholarship for a label internship brehettes :skip:

She lied though.. never had one.. was just using that lie as "leverage" saying what she gave up ..

Dudes were not rhyming like this in 1990 :shaq2:

Thats why I said Uhm shouldve been a Nas type of dude.. Uhm's style was more 96-97 when DMX debuted.. in 1990 Cats was just starting to abandon the Run DMC style.. DeeVee's artist in the beginning was sounding like DMX add extra to his voice.. The era of this movie should've had a lyricist dude with flow.. and maybe some other new styles of rap (ala Das)

And I dont remember no organized battles in 1990 either.. I was in a few and it was pretty much a lunchroom or in front of the corner store..

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
This alright the 2nd half was better than the first half. Vh1 should definitely make this into a series, there's plenty of storylines her to stretch into a couple of seasons.

• Dap
Reactions: ISO

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
She lied though.. never had one.. was just using that lie as "leverage" saying what she gave up ..

Thats why I said Uhm shouldve been a Nas type of dude.. Uhm's style was more 96-97 when DMX debuted.. in 1990 Cats was just starting to abandon the Run DMC style.. DeeVee's artist in the beginning was sounding like DMX add extra to his voice.. The era of this movie should've had a lyricist dude with flow.. and maybe some other new styles of rap (ala Das)

And I dont remember no organized battles in 1990 either.. I was in a few and it was pretty much a lunchroom or in front of the corner store..
I remember when i was younger i was visiting my cousin in Queens and we was all outside of his building this was like in 92 i was probably like 10 i think
Tried to call myself battle rapping lol
Got sonned back into my aunties apartment :francis:

That was the end of my lil rap dreams :russ: