The Breakfast Club Now Interviewing Republicans Like Vivek Ramaswamy

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You think that little of black people?

Here he is babbling to Black folks in a barbershop and they are not educated enough to parse through what he's really communicating to them.

I love Black Americans but the reality is that a large chunk of us have been intentionally miseducated so it's not responsible to expose that audience to a slick talking piece of shyt like this.

He is a bootlick for white supremacy.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Look at these cacs :mjlol:

This fakkit Vivek literally spent the last 5 months degrading black people & saying mad racist shyt to gain favor with the republicans, only for them to shyt on him by saying he looks like he had something to do with 9/11.

You nikkas can’t be serious asking why folks are upset he’s being promoted on black airwaves :gucci:

How much is the Republican Party paying yall to act black on a message board?
My nikka they can have thots,prostitutes, scammers,dealers and nikkas rapping about serial murder up there but they can’t have a damn republican politician :mjtf:

You can’t be serious

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
My nikka they can have thots,prostitutes, scammers,dealers and nikkas rapping about serial murder up there but they can’t have a damn republican politician :mjtf:

You can’t be serious

:dahell:
They shouldn’t be on there either. I’m the wrong one to ask that. I’ve been saying they need to stop promoting that degenerate shyt in our community. We’re the only people who allows that dumb shyt over our airwaves & it needs to stop

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps

Here he is babbling to Black folks in a barbershop and they are not educated enough to parse through what he's really communicating to them.

I love Black Americans but the reality is that a large chunk of us have been intentionally miseducated so it's not responsible to expose that audience to a slick talking piece of shyt like this.

He is a bootlick for white supremacy.

:snoop: