The Breakfast Club Now Interviewing Republicans Like Vivek Ramaswamy

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The coli thinks Biden is the same as Ramaswamy and that they are both racists.

Sure they are.
Sure.

This is how "both siders" legitimize their argument. By acting like this is benign because one guy supported a bad law in the 90s which he admitted was a mistake. And the other guy lies and misrepresents everything he says only to turn around and support the biggest criminal and idiot to ever hold the Presidency.

Honestly some of you really are beneath the rest of us in terms of intellect.

And I don't care how pretentious that sounds.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
lol this is what qualifies them as a clown show? the breakfast club gained its popularity for the fukkery on the show

it's ALWAYS been a clown show

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
The coli thinks Biden is the same as Ramaswamy and that they are both racists.

Sure they are.
Sure.

This is how "both siders" legitimize their argument. By acting like this is benign because one guy supported a bad law in the 90s which he admitted was a mistake. And the other guy lies and misrepresents everything he says only to turn around and support the biggest criminal and idiot to ever hold the Presidency.

Honestly some of you really are beneath the rest of us in terms of intellect.

And I don't care how pretentious that sounds.

What happened to the coli smh

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
Stop acting like far right republicans have legitimate platforms worth hearing out

nikkas that want to overthrow democracy do not deserve to be heard out. All the republicans refusing to talk shyt about Trump are at least partially considering that

Ergo do not platform them

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Stop acting like far right republicans have legitimate platforms worth hearing out

nikkas that want to overthrow democracy do not deserve to be heard out. All the republicans refusing to talk shyt about Trump are at least partially considering that

Ergo do not platform them

"B b b bu but he keeps it real. I defend the insurrectionists of 1/6." Typical TLR breh

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Charlamagne is going broke and dying to be relevant. He’s doing what all c00ns do when their liberal paymasters kick them to the curb: start openly shilling for republicans. He’s taking the Candace Owens route

Sorry buddy, back to the Chitlin Circuit in South Carolina :mjlol: Him and Envy are talentless hacks on a dying platform

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
maxresdefault.jpg
But let me guess, this was perfectly fine…
should they not interview republicans? What’s the issue?
No, that was stupid as fukk and maybe there are some somewhere, but no Black people really consigned that comment in a meaningful way.

As for interviewing Republicans, go right the fukk ahead, but you and I both know for Democrats we get one of two things: Ass kissing or overwhelming smoke. These Republicans are white supremacists with a nasty agenda and there will be way more "Maybe this is a way for black people to progress" without addressing the klan shaped elephant in the room. Guarantee you if 500K black people see the interview, tens of thousands of them are going to have their voter registrations "OOPS"d out the system by Republicans who want the good ole days back. You can't be intellectually honest and say Republicans of this day is a viable alternative. What they peddle now is not opinion, its dogma, and its not meant for Black eyes.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
You want to interview a republican, fine. But interviewing a racist clown who has spent the last year denigrating black people, questioning our intelligence, claiming affirmative action gives us jobs we don't deserve? Nah I'm not talking to that person.

Why do yall act like Charlamagne is some Fox News Sean Hannity partisan hack? He doesn’t give a fukk and will press Ramenswarmybytch over everything like he did with Biden and Kamala. He’s honestly the closest we have to old school, Euro style journalism which is a complete indictment on the media in this country