The Breakfast Club Now Interviewing Republicans Like Vivek Ramaswamy

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
You want to interview a republican, fine. But interviewing a racist clown who has spent the last year denigrating black people, questioning our intelligence, claiming affirmative action gives us jobs we don't deserve? Nah I'm not talking to that person.

Bro, why are you mad your a champion for immigration:mjlol:

This is controversial? Look at the Census, look at demographic shifts. It's true. Which is why we should pass a comprehensive immigration bill that benefits the country

Vivek comes from an immigrant background amd you push for immigration, and he did not say thank you to the Black Americans who faught for his family to leave smelly India, he sided with the White Supremacist. How are you mad at something you support

Make it make sense bruh:laff:

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
You want to interview a republican, fine. But interviewing a racist clown who has spent the last year denigrating black people, questioning our intelligence, claiming affirmative action gives us jobs we don't deserve? Nah I'm not talking to that person.
That's exactly who I'd want to interview. I'd be confident I could challenge his ideas publicly and make him look like the hack he is...

Yall's reaction is less about the guest and more about your lack of confidence that The Breakfast Club could hold their own in an exchange of ideas or debate.

Which leads me to ask the question. Why do we want to see ANY political figure in that format?

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
That's exactly who I'd want to interview. I'd be confident I could challenge his ideas publicly and make him look like the hack he is...

Yall's reaction is less about the guest and more about your lack of confidence that The Breakfast Club could hold their own in an exchange of ideas or debate.

Which leads me to ask the question. Why do we want to see ANY political figure in that format?

I’m sure that Jesshilarous can totally hold her own, against this guy.

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware

Vivek is racist ?

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
should they not interview republicans? What’s the issue?
why waste energy with repubs? they don't even want black votes. they just want us to not vote at all.

this is a bad look for tbc imo. giving that guy any energy is a disservice to their core audience. dude ain't even a reasonable repub (if there is such a thing), just a brown skin shill for the far right. ol clayton bixby azz.