The Boys: Season 4 | Prime Video | *Assassination Run | Season Finale Out Now

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
When a black man was chocked by a dikk yall laughed and laughed. A little guy ran up un penis yall didn't say shyt. Now this is to much. fukk yall this show is the same as it always was.

Yall just full of shyt
I'm not gonna lie this post making me laugh. Wtf are we watching lmao 🤣

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do you torture a masochist? Bank account (like everything in life) shyt was too funny

Homelander titty milk!! Good ole American whiteboy loving milk when most people lactose intolerant
$100 million to black lives matter, Tek Knight turned so quick :russ:

This episode was fukking hilarious with the music in the background, Zendaya/Webweaver connection, a lot of subtitle shyt that went over viewers head.....

Last edited:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Weird..... then he should have seen huey in that vent and easily blasted his ass

how would he know what distance to focus his vision?

the problem with those vents is the sound bounces around so it's hard to pinpoint the source.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
photo-2024-07-05-13-14-35.jpg

sidebar: Teknight.....in the comics he would stick his dikk in anything.......ANYTHING that looked like a hole and he couldn't control it. This was kinda tame in that respect
Like worse than Gen V? They had a segment tb that. Got extorted with tapes and dude was fukking cars, washing machines, all types of shyt iirc

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
tek knight's SECRET dungeon is gonna be zinc lined and soundproof isn't it?

wouldn't anyone's be?
It was zinc he can’t see through! Thanks. Ya I mean that’s a probable explanation but it doesn’t explain the fukking gunshot that was right upstairs

One last thing that’s bothered me this season, is their missions and plans are so hairbrained as opposed to previous. Like ya let’s put Huey in a costume and act like one of the smartest most attuned supes isn’t gonna notice something’s off. Every plan this season has been so obviously not well thought through

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
A lot of people are jumping through hoops to defend this scene. One common defense I’ve read is that Hughie knowingly put himself in this situation, so it can’t be nonconsensual. Another is that because both Tek Knight and Ashley thought he was Webweaver, they believed it was nonconsensual. That may be the case, but I don’t think it changes anything with regards to what happened to Hughie, who definitely didn’t plan on engaging in any sexual activities at all when he went in disguised as Spider-Man-Adjacent.

Another thing I wanted to comment on is just how tiresome it gets when every single Supe is a sexual deviant, and not in a way that’s even relevant to their characters or powers. At least earlier on in the show, the writers tried to make it make sense. Translucent was a peeping Tom, for instance, because he could turn invisible. The Deep is into sea creatures. Now, the show seems to just want to up the ante over and over again. There’s a sense of desperation to it, which is kind of sad.

It’s also kind of sad that Hughie wasn’t even given an episode to grieve his father’s incredibly tragic death, and instead they throw him in this gross scene for laughs.

Finally, I have a question: Has this season advanced the plot in any meaningful way? Gen V introduced the Supe-killing virus, but The Boys has barely moved the story forward at all. It’s just wheel-spinning and shock value and nothing else.
cRiVWlt.gif

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
It was zinc he can’t see through! Thanks. Ya I mean that’s a probable explanation but it doesn’t explain the fukking gunshot that was right upstairs

One last thing that’s bothered me this season, is their missions and plans are so hairbrained as opposed to previous. Like ya let’s put Huey in a costume and act like one of the smartest most attuned supes isn’t gonna notice something’s off. Every plan this season has been so obviously not well thought through

I just rewatched the scene, and MM had a silencer so that somewhat explains it. HL would have to have his superhearing tuned up 24/7, and as we remember from Man of Steel, that would get paralyzing.