The Boys: Season 4 | Prime Video | *Assassination Run | Season Finale Out Now

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
I just rewatched the scene, and MM had a silencer so that somewhat explains it. HL would have to have his superhearing tuned up 24/7, and as we remember from Man of Steel, that would get paralyzing.
Suspend my disbelief for sure but a silencer doesn’t make a gunshot silent lol. Any normal hearing person would hear that upstairs

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang

cRiVWlt.gif

That Hughie not grieving take completely overlooks the fact that it was the INTENT of his portion of the episode, which is why he broke down at the end. We all need time to grieve, so jumping back into a stressful work environment isn't gonna help to 'take your mind off the loss'. These writers claim to be intelligent, but can't see clear underlying themes/messages in these episodes.

perfectblack999

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was zinc he can’t see through! Thanks. Ya I mean that’s a probable explanation but it doesn’t explain the fukking gunshot that was right upstairs

One last thing that’s bothered me this season, is their missions and plans are so hairbrained as opposed to previous. Like ya let’s put Huey in a costume and act like one of the smartest most attuned supes isn’t gonna notice something’s off. Every plan this season has been so obviously not well thought through

That’s my thing. I know it’s comedy but these fools are funded by the CIA and still come up with the WOAT plans. The only thing saving them is plot armor.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
It's too bad Tek Knight won't be around to make anymore episodes of The Whole Truth. A new season was just picked up on Vought Plus.

It's a hit :mjlol:

They even flipped the Wayne family legacy of helping slaves

8bb6cbe0-73ae-4f98-81b2-e96fc972116b_text.gif

1145f38a-4c29-4047-9e25-424fa9777564_text.gif

Tek Knight's great-great-grandaddy was a slave catcher. He woulda wrangled A-Train's ass right up :mjpls:

fukk a towel. Bring a Proton Pack or the Poltergust 3000 to suck that ectogasmic goop up 🤮

4Lx3.gif

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Zendaya was an aight joke, but dumb to me. These supes are parodies or w/e of real characters. Webweaver loving zendaya makes no sense. Just like Neuman pose to be based on AOC, but she mentions AOC in the episode. Like you killing the writing to make the dumb joke/reference that makes no sense and sorta "breaks" shyt. :yeshrug:

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
Zendaya was an aight joke, but dumb to me. These supes are parodies or w/e of real characters. Webweaver loving zendaya makes no sense. Just like Neuman pose to be based on AOC, but she mentions AOC in the episode. Like you killing the writing to make the dumb joke/reference that makes no sense and sorta "breaks" shyt. :yeshrug:

Just like Ashley saying she could work for Disney. I thought Vought was the Disney stand-in?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Let’s be honest, Homelander should’ve heard Hughie using that radio, or him mumbling, he should’ve heard the gunshot, he should’ve been able to see through to the Tek Dungeon (no mention of lead, was it lead he can’t see through??)

A lot of plot holes. No way Homelnder wasn’t on they ass earlier
Only thing is maybe he just doesnt focus on everything all the time/blocks it out

Kinda like Superman had to in MOS

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
When a black man was chocked by a dikk yall laughed and laughed. A little guy ran up un penis yall didn't say shyt. Now this is to much. fukk yall this show is the same as it always was.

Yall just full of shyt
Nobody laughed at that shyt

It was gay af but it wasn’t blatant and every fukking episode

Now they're doing it for the sake of doing it and making it BLATANTLY obvious, and you want everyone to not notice and be cool with it or something?

Like how that french motherfukker spent 4 seasons chasing japanese p*ssy then suddenly turned into a black man-ass chaser? (They just had to make a black man be gay af too.)

If you down with it just say you down

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South
It was zinc he can’t see through! Thanks. Ya I mean that’s a probable explanation but it doesn’t explain the fukking gunshot that was right upstairs

One last thing that’s bothered me this season, is their missions and plans are so hairbrained as opposed to previous. Like ya let’s put Huey in a costume and act like one of the smartest most attuned supes isn’t gonna notice something’s off. Every plan this season has been so obviously not well thought through

I really hated Huey floundering about and giving himself away constantly during this mission.