The Boys: Season 4 | Prime Video | *Assassination Run | Season Finale Out Now

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I don't think it's an aging issue. It's just the execution

The Boys has always had satire and parody but it's so low effort now. I said at the end of season 3 that this shyt was about to jump the shark because it's obvious they should've wrapped the story up but are trying to stretch it as much as possible because it's popular. So now you have all these rehashed jokes, dialogue, and plotlines

Other reasons the satire is weaker is because the show has become the thing it used to parody. The edgy shyt aside it's become just another superhero show :francis: Also when the satire is TOO on the nose and you're just copy pasting real life shyt with a few words changed what's the point? It comes off as low effort and nikkas being out of ideas

Agreed. Season 3 itself had all the right ingredients for a satisfying conclusion with Soldier Boy as the lynch pin for all the big medium and small storylines, from M's to Homelander's to the larger Vought conspiracy...

But instead they want to milk it for 2 more seasons, even tho the story arcs for a number of them (Frenchie Kimiko Hughie etc) already came full circle.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
A couple of questions.

What happened to Starlight's face? She looks much older and has taken Botox.

When are we going to see Kimikos cheeks? 4 seasons in, I'm still waiting.

Starlight or i should say the actress that plays her had some sort of plastic surgery bruh that's why she looks like that. its been all over the internet...:ld:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
i love violence but the best part was how the old lady broke Homelander down. Called him by his real name and he didnt correct her. Lying about not wanting approval when she knew the truth. She knew his soul, his trauma and still couldn't kill his true abuser