The Boys: Season 4 | Prime Video | *Assassination Run | Season Finale Out Now

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Homelander left her permanently locked up in a room with a bunch of dead bodies to look at? :dahell:

You didn't see that he sealed the room shut with his lasers at the end?
true, but still couldn't/didn't kill her

so he still feeling that ether...cause with all that power, he could've easily did that to her but chose not too.

I'm sure they'll find a way to make sure she byke in a future season/episode.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Great post and I agree with it all. The best satire is when a lot of the people being satirized don't even realize. Now it's just so obvious and on the nose. It's lost all cleverness.
When was it ever clever? And this season is far more political because homelander has basically set his sights on political corruption.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Agreed. Season 3 itself had all the right ingredients for a satisfying conclusion with Soldier Boy as the lynch pin for all the big medium and small storylines, from M's to Homelander's to the larger Vought conspiracy...

But instead they want to milk it for 2 more seasons, even tho the story arcs for a number of them (Frenchie Kimiko Hughie etc) already came full circle.
They literally just dropped one of the best episodes in the entire series and...nevermind

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
true, but still couldn't/didn't kill her

so he still feeling that ether...cause with all that power, he could've easily did that to her but chose not too.

I'm sure they'll find a way to make sure she byke in a future season/episode.

Kill her for what breh?

He gave her the same experience he had as a child which was being locked in the room.

"I really do want to share with you why I call this the bad room"

Just with the twist that she's forever locked in the room with her dead coworkers.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Great post and I agree with it all. The best satire is when a lot of the people being satirized don't even realize. Now it's just so obvious and on the nose. It's lost all cleverness.
The only people that would say this are the right wingers who after watching this, I knew they would start crying

Ryze

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I wonder what's gonna happen to A-train when he finally gets caught up by sage and homelander. He gets a text message every seven meeting, so Sage is bound to put it together. If homelander can smell Butcher's scent on his son, he should be able to smell A-train in his room or one of the gang's scent on him.
I really like having a black male as one of the major characters, but Homelander has mutilated supers for less. It's curtains for that man. His character makes for some of the funniest Vought tv/media shyt like skits and music videos, so that'll be missed.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I wonder what's gonna happen to A-train when he finally gets caught up by sage and homelander. He gets a text message every seven meeting, so Sage is bound to put it together. If homelander can smell Butcher's scent on his son, he should be able to smell A-train in his room or one of the gang's scent on him.
I really like having a black male as one of the major characters, but Homelander has mutilated supers for less. It's curtains for that man. His character makes for some of the funniest Vought tv/media shyt like skits and music videos, so that'll be missed.

Same shyt I was thinkin' on the smell tip. Can't put that cat byke in the bag after showcasing it the way they did. Should be an easy spot for Homelander of who was in his crib. Niccas ain't even spray no Febreeze or nothing to try & mask it :smh: