The Boys: Season 4 | Prime Video | *Assassination Run | Season Finale Out Now

Ryze

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Just seen episode 3. Of course, sister sage is a bedwench and of course it's with the low value cac. Same formula everytime, know it all black woman mammying for the cacs in power, especially with her womb. Btw did she gut the octopus?

Ryze

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Looking like won't get the finale until late July
what days do the new episodes drop?

The Boys Season 4 Episode Release Schedule:​

• The Boys Season 4, Episode 5: Thursday, June 27 at 3:00 a.m. ET
  • The Boys Season 4, Episode 6: Thursday, July 4 at 3:00 a.m. ET
  • The Boys Season 4, Episode 7: Thursday, July 11 at 3:00 a.m. ET
  • The Boys Season 4, Episode 8: Thursday, July 17 at 3:00 a.m. ET

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Just seen episode 3. Of course, sister sage is a bedwench and of course it's with the low value cac. Same formula everytime, know it all black woman mammying for the cacs in power, especially with her womb. Btw did she gut the octopus?

I mean she had to dumb herself down to be with him. .....So that's something. :ld:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
It's like they skipped season 1-3 and think they're watching a Netflix show.
I was bugging for a second like, I swore I saw a nikka shrink himself down and run into another dude's dikk last season and then literally, not bust in him, but bust out of him:patrice:

What the fukk did I just write, brehs?:why:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
It means she knows logically with the issue is but her wench spirit overpowers even her being the smartest human in the world.

lol Thats Deep
:mjlol:
If only Boondocks was still here

iu

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I don't think it's an aging issue. It's just the execution

The Boys has always had satire and parody but it's so low effort now. I said at the end of season 3 that this shyt was about to jump the shark because it's obvious they should've wrapped the story up but are trying to stretch it as much as possible because it's popular. So now you have all these rehashed jokes, dialogue, and plotlines

Other reasons the satire is weaker is because the show has become the thing it used to parody. The edgy shyt aside it's become just another superhero show :francis: Also when the satire is TOO on the nose and you're just copy pasting real life shyt with a few words changed what's the point? It comes off as low effort and nikkas being out of ideas
Great post and I agree with it all. The best satire is when a lot of the people being satirized don't even realize. Now it's just so obvious and on the nose. It's lost all cleverness.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Kinda makes ya wonder...if he was gunna strait up murder huey right then and there, whats to stop him from showing up at his house?

Homelander clearly doesn't care about killing a civilian or two anymore. What's stopping him from taking out the Boys? Is there any logical reason why he doesn't just hunt down Hughie and MM and put a stop to this shyt? The blackmail angle doesn't work anymore.

Honestly, as soon as the next scene (following the botched mission) was Hughie heading back to the hospital to check on his dad, my first thought was oh shyt Homelander about to be waiting... :whoo:

and my second thought after was... wait why the fukk is Homelander not there? :dahell:

Even if we pretend M's run of the mill office for their base of operation is untraceable, the way Hughie moves he is not hard to find. :mjlol: Vought should've been all over that hospital.