The Boys: Season 4 | Prime Video | *Assassination Run | Season Finale Out Now

Daps
It's interesting that Homelander doesn't have Soldier Boys slow aging power. Since they made him a test tube baby to specifically be stronger than his dad, why did they leave that ability out?

Daps
Near the end of episode 3 :jbhmm:

During the Sage and The Deep scene, she was eating junk food and watching reality TV. Then they did a pan out with a metal rod with blood at the end on the table. Did she lobotomize herself just enough to make herself dumber?

I thought it might have been the rod that Maeve bashed into Homelander's head.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
he's from new zealand

you never watched the goat banshee?

homelander vs the albino one of the best fights ive ever seen on tv
One of the goat, it stayed with the aciton :wow:
Im probably gonna start a rewatch next week sometime.
Still remember that morbidly obese nikka saying "My body failed me. or I failed my body" :wow:
Them fight scenes :wow:
Damn near all the characters good as hell too. Chayton, Burton, Kai, Nola, and Job are probably my top five :jbhmm:

Too bad it was on cinemax and no one watched it. If it was on HBO it would legit be considered one of the Goat show by majority of ppl who watched it.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
One of the goat, it stayed with the aciton :wow:
Im probably gonna start a rewatch next week sometime.
Still remember that morbidly obese nikka saying "My body failed me. or I failed my body" :wow:
Them fight scenes :wow:
Damn near all the characters good as hell too. Chayton, Burton, Kai, Nola, and Job are probably my top five :jbhmm:

Too bad it was on cinemax and no one watched it. If it was on HBO it would legit be considered one of the Goat show by majority of ppl who watched it.

nola longshadow vs burton :banderas: