The Boys: Season 4 | Prime Video | *Assassination Run | Season Finale Out Now

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mother's Milk got that Ozempic face and it's wild distracting. Starlight is walking a Lil Kim path to swollen puppet face and it's repulsive. They've always had a warped sense of humor about sex but this season it seems like they're leaning into it to substitute for a lack of quality storyline. The first black woman super hero is a know-it-all bedwench who is doing the alt-right's dirty work and she has no real powers? Fake Noir offers nothing. The Marjorie Taylor Greene supe is heavy handed and it's hard to buy her backstory with Starlight. Frenchy just happens to encounter a man whose entire family he killed, and he falls in love with him. That's some lazy ass writing.

After 3 eps, this is my least favorite season. Hopefully they can get it in gear.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Starlight FACE!!!! :mindblown:

Ruin your face for absolutely NO reason, cacettes!!! :dahell:

I've noticed the multiple comments on here and I noticed it while watching the eps as well. These chicks see themselves getting older, can't stand it, then get plastic surgery to try retaining their youth, but end up looking like disfigured creatures.

Then you got Laz using an ungodly amount of Just for Men Jet Black

Daps
I've noticed the multiple comments on here and I noticed it while watching the eps as well. These chicks see themselves getting older, can't stand it, then get plastic surgery to try retaining their youth, but end up looking like disfigured creatures.

Then you got Laz using an ungodly amount of Just for Men Jet Black

This is insane. And the crazy thing is... they did this while the s4 premiere is literally making a commentary on people doing this because Homelander is doing it :dahell:

Daps
erin-moriarty-plastic-surgery-1024x617.webp

Can't make this up :dahell: It's fitting that her name is Moriarty :scust:

Daps
Homelander sniffing that sweat drip :dead:

I love how they emphasize his sense of smell. That's the one power of Superman that we've never seen on the big screen.

It also shows the terror that regular people and even superhumans would feel going against Superman. In DC, they try to make it seem as if all these people would be so eager to take him on when the reality is that 99% of people would be scared to death of Superman.