The Boys: Season 4 | Prime Video | *Assassination Run | Season Finale Out Now

QBN

All Star
Daps
"Sista" Sage - Know it all black woman aiding head white supremecist and Wenching on the side

She reminds me of Candice Owens! The White man/Black woman agenda in media continues (even though it's not sexual here).

A lot of :dame: material in this show.

I don't like how the brehs in the show are powerless or funny acting, A-Train
almost being forced into a homosexual act,
and MM searching for his ex-wife's White man because his own Black daughter misses him so much is foul. :martin:

Yeah I get it's a Hollyweird show, and I'm sure I'll enjoy the fukkery this season, but I can't ignore how they portray brehs in film.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea I think I'm almost at my apathy point with this show so far

We still doing sexual humiliation rituals with MM :francis: "Hey wouldn't it be funny if his ex wife's dorky white boyfriend was packing more than him?:gladbron:"

Let's give Frenchie a boyfriend for no reason. Nikka was already dead weight last season :francis:

I don't hate it so far as I'm watching episode 2 but some of this shyt is getting tired

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Sage the female Stan Edgar / st0rmfr0nt who works FOR Homelander. He acknowledges she's smarter than him just like he acknowledged how smart Stan is. He understands her value and chooses her to join The 7 where she can enact her personal philosophy which she shared with st0rmfr0nt. :mjpls:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Probably the sexiest Ashley has looked this entire series :jbhmm:
UMvunfV.gif

I need therapy because Ashley was looking fukkable at times :patrice: