TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
Starlight getting mad at hughie was accurate as fukk btw

Women get irrationally mad and make no fukkin sense all the time lol
It's kinda justified. Hell, if a shapeshifter is fukkin my gal for 10 days and she can't tell that aint me, i'm feel a way too... :yeshrug:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
How Firecracker went from near death to looking better than ever? Consistency please.

• Regenerative Healing Factor: Firecracker has a healing factor that allows her to recover faster compared to ordinary humans as shown when she recovers in just one day from the injuries Starlight caused.[3]

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
yeah its sad because it feels like all the supes moral compasses are messed up...:francis: the only people who was good was Annie, maeve and or A-train... I think maybe because the V gives them powers but there's no responsibility, no accountability... maybe the V itself does something to their psychological makeup... just brings out who they are...

society is unjust.

if you are a hero that stands for justice, you are going to find yourself breaking the law a lot.

you are gonna p*ss off a lot of people.

Screenshot-2024-07-19-at-09-08-20.png

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
have you seen the strain?

if you have, who's worse ryan or that little shyt from the strain

I haven't seen The Strain. But I'll try to look into it when I get the chance. Ryan's just getting in the way at this point. That makes two people he accidentally killed. And those two people cared about him. Too much is at stake to be fukking around with him.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The writers really made Frenchie gay for no reason at all. We had 3 full seasons with him and ol girl feeling each other and then randomly, he starts fukking dudes in this season.

What?

:unimpressed:

I had a feeling he was sexually fluid. He mentioned getting transexual strippers in a previous season. But this seemed pointless in a way. It's like the writers just wanted to give him something to do. He turned himself in just to get freed just like that. Producers must be after a GLAAD award.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I had a feeling he was sexually fluid. He mentioned getting transexual strippers in a previous season. But this seemed pointless in a way. It's like the writers just wanted to give him something to do. He turned himself in just to get freed just like that. Producers must be after a GLAAD award.
He was an interesting character without all of this too. His story arc this season was mostly unnecessary.