The Boys: Season 4 | Prime Video | *Assassination Run | Season Finale Out Now

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Gotta say that Annie saying hughie doesn't care about her as long as he gets laid RIGHT AFTER he discovers that a shapeshifter with her exact appearance and memories took advantage of him rubbed me the wrong way. Especially since this isn't her usual character. If it was heat of moment thing i could look over that but the tone and everything made it look like he's the one at fault for getting what amounts to SA by a shapeshifter even afterwards. Like the audience is supposed to see him in the wrong:francis:
I don't fw this CW type writing

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
I don't think Neuman is dead. She has the same powers Marie and she survive Homelander slicing her in half. I think we'll see her come back mid season 5.

Daps
Gotta say that Annie saying hughie doesn't care about her as long as he gets laid RIGHT AFTER he discovers that a shapeshifter with her exact appearance and memories took advantage of him rubbed me the wrong way. Especially since this isn't her usual character. If it was heat of moment thing i could look over that but the tone and everything made it look like he's the one at fault for getting what amounts to SA by a shapeshifter even afterwards. Like the audience is supposed to see him in the wrong:francis:
I don't fw this CW type writing
This show has a serious problem with playing off men getting SA'd as a joke. MM and that love sausage dude is a horrible recurring 'gag' that isn't actually funny. Annie has showed too much emotional intelligence to react like that too.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
This show has a serious problem with playing off men getting SA'd as a joke. MM and that love sausage dude is a horrible recurring 'gag' that isn't actually funny. Annie has showed too much emotional intelligence to react like that too.
Yeah i could understand that she felt violated and all that because she got kidnapped and body got mimicd so initial anger i can understand. But the way things lingered after :francis: especially with the compassion she showed when hughie got violated earlier and she herself being a SA victim feel like tonal whiplash.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
the last 2 eps were better. but
shapeshifter surives bullets, but can be choked to death?

newman survives a homelander blast, but butcher kills her?

Butcher killed the other supe the same way... those cancerous V tentacles probably can kill supes easily. neutralize their powers... idk...:francis: