The Boys: Season 4 | Prime Video | *Assassination Run | Season Finale Out Now

Mission249

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The TV show makes Homelander way to powerful.

He wasn't even this powerful in the graphic novel.

At least superman had Kryptonite ( and I hate superman for being to powerful)

Superheroes with no weakness become boring
The show makes every Supe too powerful.
Even Hughie's dad was ripping thru people like cotton candy within minutes of getting the V injection.

I wish the show was more thoughtful about power levels and power sets. Does every single Supe get super strength and sometimes bullet proof skin? Does ever single Supe automatically become a psychopath willing to explode people's heads just because they're strong?

It would hit harder if they changed it up. Great finale tho.

Last edited:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't believe Butcher bodied Neuman in front of her daughter. He's basically Starlord at this point, in his fukking up everything. But Ryan killing Grace was the final straw. He realizes that Ryan can't be saved. His degeneracy is literally in his blood. Grandpops, pops, him. Side note:

Ashley is gonna be the one who kills The Deep, watch. She's been getting shyt on the entire series. They've setup her revenge.

How Firecracker went from near death to looking better than ever? Consistency please.

Vought finding everyone at the end had me pissed. It's like this whole time they knew everything the boys were doing.

Kimiko's first words were heartbreaking.

But yea, I'm ready for this shyt to wrap up.

Ryan is a little shyt.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
the last 2 eps were better. but
shapeshifter surives bullets, but can be choked to death?

newman survives a homelander blast, but butcher kills her?
Bullets are not fukking with a superpowered rear naked choke.
Web Weaver got torn in half by Homelander, so i would imagine brute strength is more stronger than eye blasts

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The show makes ever Supe too powerful.
Even Hughie's dad was ripping thru people like cotton candy within minutes of getting the V injection.

I wish the show was more thoughtful about power levels and power sets. Does every single Supe get super strength and sometimes bullet proof skin? Does ever single Supe automatically become a psychopath willing to explode people's heads just because they're strong?

It would hit harder if they changed it up. Great finale tho.

yeah its sad because it feels like all the supes moral compasses are messed up...:francis: the only people who was good was Annie, maeve and or A-train... I think maybe because the V gives them powers but there's no responsibility, no accountability... maybe the V itself does something to their psychological makeup... just brings out who they are...

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
FOH Nuemann had a trillion times to stop and if they had just napped Sage like Butcher said in the beginning none of this would have happened. HE was always like homelander didn't you watch all the other seasons? Ashley had her chances to get out too. Multiple in fact.
Exactly
This is who Butcher is and needs to be, he was crazy in the comics too