The Boys: Season 4 | Prime Video | *Assassination Run | Season Finale Out Now

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not his fault. Take a obviously mentally tormented kid to a supe prison under false pretenses, tell him his mom was raped, that he needs to train to kill his father and when he wants to leave, block his way and threaten him with confinement. She got what she deserved. Could of handled it way better.

fukk that nikka! No more trying to help him. He clearly doesn't want it.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yall right. Kimiko is treated like the jobber on the team. Always taking the extreme hits that would kill the other members of the boys.

It's rumored that he had a health related issue which caused him to have to drop the weight.
He was on a call with midnight boys and said his current show weight is his natural weight and he put on a shytload of weight/muscle for the MM role.

probably stopped taking roids do to bad bloodwork

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
cap. they come face to face with him regularly during the season or are in close proximity.
Only time they were alone and near Homelander this entire season was Butcher in the first episode. And Hughie in the vent and dressed as webweaver and that last time they never even met. And if you want to include him at the trial with a bunch of cameras then there too.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Only time they were alone and near Homelander this entire season was Butcher in the first episode. And Hughie in the vent and dressed as webweaver and that last time they never even met. And if you want to include him at the trial with a bunch of cameras then there too.

i didn't mean just this season :youngsabo:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Damn that was a great and dark finale... butcher killing newman... Ashely getting powers but mutating into what?!?! the boys all getting captured... sage had a video on the president admitting he set the hit on newman... ryan killing mallorie...:mjcry: hughie banging the shyt outta fake annie :mjlol: :mjgrin: and homelander finding soldier boy :sadcam: Annie powers getting that iron man upgrade...:wow: next season gonna be LIT

EDIT: someone here questioned how annie could fly they teased that in the finale with solider boy her powers come from solar/sunlight and they push things. its not so far fetched she would use them to propel herself like bakugo does from MHA. just a theory...:ld:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Not his fault. Take a obviously mentally tormented kid to a supe prison under false pretenses, tell him his mom was raped, that he needs to train to kill his father and when he wants to leave, block his way and threaten him with confinement. She got what she deserved. Could of handled it way better.
I'm 50/50

He should have stayed

But at the same time she was doing kidnapping

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Finale was dope, it was definitely needed after a whole season of filler.

My dog A-Train made it out this season alive:wow::whew:

That Starlight getting mad at Hughie for the shapeshifter bit was dumb af, I get why they did it but I didn't like it.

The MM shyt at the end BEEN corny

I liked Sam and Cate from Gen V showing up

I had a feeling Neuman was probably gonna die based off the shyt with Homelander and her calling Hughie afterward, usually when a character feels like they have nowhere to go it's probably over for them.

I need Soldier Boy back yesterday, feel like we had to get through this season to get to the final season which SHOULD be much better. Butcher fully buying into Kessler now, interested to see how this Ryan shyt goes. The Supes being judge jury and executioner for the country should make for an interesting season for the Boys as well. And I've never read the comic so I'm enjoying going in blind.