The Booth Poster Winner Of The Year "Ziggiy" Appreciation

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
:aicmon: this nikka wepa, and a few other dudes, sounding like some real scorned bytches over the last few days. Just give the homie his props, eat a dikk and keep it moving. LOL at nikkas getting they thong all up in a bunch over this shyt

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
LOL another TPC lame :lolbron::lolbron:

Breh...you wanna go to war?

Scarface.gif

Wepa Man

Ramblings Of An Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps
:aicmon: this nikka wepa, and a few other dudes, sounding like some real scorned bytches over the last few days. Just give the homie his props, eat a dikk and keep it moving. LOL at nikkas getting they thong all up in a bunch over this shyt

nikka stop throwing your dikk at Ziggy

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
nikka stop throwing your dikk at Ziggy

Stop acting like a crybaby bytch over a cotdamn internet board award. You not ashamed to be a grown ass man butthurt over a poster of the year award breh? :what:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Last edited by a moderator:

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Go to this thread http://www.the-coli.com/booth/73522...hread-25k-coli-cash-prize-10.html#post2955948

See who voted for me. It wasn't a unanimous thing. @charmander got quite a few votes as well. I was voted by the members of the Coli, fellow posters like yourself, not the mods.

Once your done you can shut the fukk up with that "plant" bullshyt.

#TPC

And for the record I didn't even vote for you breh. I didn't vote for anyone. I was busy over the past few weeks and was unaware of the award until after you won. You deserve it as much as anyone else in here. Wepa just being a lil bytch. He making it quite obvious he salty he ain't win. Maybe if he wasn't spending his time making wack threads disrespecting the GOD RZA, he woulda had a chance :mjpls:

Last edited by a moderator: