The Booth Poster Winner Of The Year "Ziggiy" Appreciation

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Honestly, I was surprised he won but Ziggiy is a good poster and Ive noticed the way he breaks stuff down and I appreciate it.

Everyone has a different perspective on what makes a "good" poster, but I can see why one would vote for dude

CELL

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First and foremost Charmander is a huge a$$hole that shock posts and his underlings all have his dikk halfway down their throats. Dude is funny sometimes but he lost somewhere between calling J Dilla overrated and calling every one who listens to Frank Ocean a homosexual. If you think that's what good Hip Hop discussions are then you need your head checked.

Zigg is always civil and his posts are easy to understand and well thought out. I've never seen a post by dude that looks like it was typed out by a 6 year old which is more than I can say for Char. Him winning Coli poster of the year is justified and he won this vote democratically.

Oh and him being a Nas stan isn't relevant anywhere near this argument, I've never seen him blindly argue that Nas is better than so and so simply because it's Nas. My dude sits and accepts that Nastradamous was garbage, he understands that Illmatic sounds dated (GOAT album btw don't get it twisted) but most importantly he provides facts to back up his arguments.

#TPC aint nothing to fukk with.

Michael-Jackson-Classic.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps
Nothing against you bro, but how the fukk you are the booth poster of the year with less than 10 threads?

Okay I gave Ziggiy to much credit it's only 6 THREADS :whoo:

nikkas like @charmander @Newark88 @thernbroom @West Coast Avenger @Flav @WEED @Billy Ocean @IronFist are WAAAY better booth posters.

Something is not right here

2IC2j.jpg

thanks for the mention but i dont care about this at all.:yeshrug:

im just here to talk about HipHop and get a few laughs.as long as big biz keep something good in his profile he will always be poster of the year to me.:obama:

Last edited by a moderator:

KiD WavE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Southeast Ohio
if I knew this was going on Ziggiy would have had my nomination or vote

held that shyt down on waiting for Life Is Good and after release

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:heh: @ remembering u niccas names

:laff: the fact I'm not as familiar with Zggly probaly means his one of the better posters,I typically only remember names of people who say crazy shyt,fellow pac stans,trolls:snoop:....ill say he probaly deserves to win based off the fact I don't know the name as well....plenty of great posters who's names I see all the time,but the name don't quite burn in my head like the annoying ones or the ones people complain about constantly.

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
I've posted here since the beginning and I have no idea who that guy is.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
so did we ever figure out why someone with no plat threads and no relevant posting history is our poster of the year?

Because I AM that's why...

You wanted somebody else? Should've voted for them

You don't know who I am? Should've read the threads (since there's ONLY six of them it shouldn't be too much reading)

You think something "shady" went down? You should've went and talked to the mods

You salty?:umad:

At the end of the day, it's an Internet award, people voted for who they liked, if people DIDN'T vote and then wanna cry and call foul then that's retarded. If people DID vote and who they wanted didn't get picked then better luck next year. Either way the fact remains...

I am Poster of the year. I rep #TPC . And that's FACT.

:boss: