The black man's fear of freedom (from the Democratic Party)

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
When you talk about exploiting fears for monetary gain that's exactly what a pimp does. And this thread is specifically about black people. Don't play dumb breh
:aicmon:
:what: Fear is used in selling products or services all the time. This is selling 101 man. shyt, people voted this election outta fear of the other candidate. Fear sells and makes people take a specific action. All the voters got pimped then in your opinion.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
No lies were told... I just told the other half of a truth that is erased in time because it's unpopular

MLK clearly misled people (and by his own account misled them into a burning house)

At what point did I say or imply he had no following? and that CR wasn't a movement ??
You are saying there was a segment of us who were ok being legal second class citizens. They were ok with not being able to vote but could be drafted in the military.

We can look back now with a different perspective and say that it wasn't necessarily a good thing for us to be integrated but no way black folks were saying that back then unless it was a very VERY small percentage

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
:what: Fear is used in selling products or services all the time. This is selling 101 man. shyt, people voted this election outta fear of the other candidate. Fear sells and makes people take a specific action. All the voters got pimped then in your opinion.
But you came in here taking about exploiting people's fears for monetary gain. And it's a thread about black peoples. I just put two and two together. No wonder folks had me put you on the list
:mjlol:

10:31

Superstar
Daps
You are saying there was a segment of us who were ok being legal second class citizens. They were ok with not being able to vote but could be drafted in the military.

We can look back now with a different perspective and say that it wasn't necessarily a good thing for us to be integrated but no way black folks were saying that back then unless it was a very VERY small percentage

I'm saying there was segment of us that didn't see us as second class

that valued the strong small communities we had where we took care of each other...educated each other and spent money with each other.....

We were so great at it the CACs got mad at us for it and blew it off the map in the first documented terroist attack this country has seen

Yeah......

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
But you came in here taking about exploiting people's fears for monetary gain. And it's a thread about black peoples. I just put two and two together. No wonder folks had me put you on the list
I trolled my way to that list. It was funny to me at the time. I added myself.

Using fear to help people get what they need isn't exploitation or manipulation. It's persuasion.

We all need to be persuaded sometimes to buy what we need and there's almost nothing more powerful than the feeling of fear.

You wouldn't say using fear to get black people to own more guns is exploitation.

Bringing up police shootings, protecting our people against racism, etc is a great example of using fear and prevention to make people act.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I trolled my way to that list. It was funny to me at the time. I added myself.

Using fear to help people get what they need isn't exploitation or manipulation. It's persuasion.

We all need to be persuaded sometimes to buy what we need and there's almost nothing more powerful than the feeling of fear.

You wouldn't say using fear to get black people to own more guns is exploitation.

Bringing up police shootings, protecting our people against racism, etc is a great example of using fear and prevention to make people act.
You didn't troll your way to any list breh. Stop lying ?

And if your using fear specifically for monetary gain like you mentioned that's not persuasion that's exploitation. You never said anything about helping. It was all about money. In a thread specifically directed toward the black man at that
:francis:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
And nobody to blame but ourselves because we loved the emotional gratification of seeing a black man do what we're conditioned to believe only white men can do..

So instead of forming a PAC (political action committee) or voting block pooling money together and investing in Obama we got taken for a ride.....

We got body cameras

and @ThreeLetterAgency told us every other week be patient... He's everyone's president.. If you read between the lines and understand nuances you'll see.... He's really working on our behalf

:russ:

Now we need to clean house. There is a huge demographic that has an indirect love for the oppressor

"The oppressor says I can't do this, I'll show him not only can I do it... I'll do it twenty times better and he'll have to respect me for it" :what:

We can't mock and mimic people we're better than by nature. We can't have it both ways.

I got this smug 27 year old kid ( @brother walt )from Texas trying to educate me on civil rights yet he's tone deaf to most of his generation waking up and thinking they're bringing forward thinking solutions to the table

- start businesses

- police our own community

- recycle black dollars

- Afros and natural hair

When these solutions existed pre civil rights

You let that goofy government shill with a dream fool you into thinking we needed to be apart of this because we weren't equal

yeah,,, he got one thing right....We weren't equal.. We're better nikka

And he got his wake up call and started copping pleas so master had his own people (Messy Jessie) set him up to put a bullet in his head

Now his people selling us out to the liberals (rainbow coalition) like clockwork

hillaryclintonjessejackson09re.jpg

oh you little young smart youtube dumb nikkas going to learn today

@Matt504 @Poitier @The HONORABLE SKJ
:whoa: i just turned 20 but i dont agree with brother Walt

brother walt

GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
No lies were told... I just told the other half of a truth that is erased in time because it's unpopular

MLK clearly misled people (and by his own account misled them into a burning house)

At what point did I say or imply he had no following? and that CR wasn't a movement ??

SO U SAYING BLACK PEOPLE SHOULDNT HAVE CIVIL RIGHTS AND THAT MLK DIDNT DO shyt YEAH

YOUR PEOPLE WHO TOLD U THIS WAS SUM HATING ASS c00nS BREH DONT BELIEVE shyt THEY SAY AGAIN:martin:

10:31

Superstar
Daps
SO U SAYING BLACK PEOPLE SHOULDNT HAVE CIVIL RIGHTS AND THAT MLK DIDNT DO shyt YEAH

YOUR PEOPLE WHO TOLD U THIS WAS SUM HATING ASS c00nS BREH DONT BELIEVE shyt THEY SAY AGAIN:martin:

My 27 year old brother that's not what I said at all

If you're interpreting it that way I suggest you reread each post