The black man's fear of freedom (from the Democratic Party)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
At what point do you begin to question whether or not civil rights failed our people...

Whose perspective are you assessing civil rights through.. according to my elders they wanted nothing to do with forced integration because it had the potential to misinform our youth and destroy free enterprise between blacks..

:mjlol:

The shyt you can say online and appear deep while saying it...... :deadrose:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How old are you?

Where are you from?

Please don't give me history from your oppressors text books regarding the huge favor they did giving us civil rights in the 60s

You're straw man is laughable...

This is our people pre civil rights?

No that's one reality. The one where, we're being conditioned to fit into society that didn't want us...

What about the black folks who didn't agree with civil rights movement and MLKs ideology, why don't you post their reality/perspective

We had strong communities that were thriving, schools that were thriving, businesses that were thriving

I don't need you to parrot what you studied from eyes on the prize documentaries

There is a reason why white folks always want to point to civil rights/CRM as some transformational milestone

Yet 60 years later we find ourselves trying to implement prec civil rights solutions to problems that never went away :jbhmm:

you sound like a smug conditioned liberal

Again,

Your age, and where you're from please?

Nah... You're the one that's sounding delusional and misinformed..... I'm on the other side of 35 and from the cradle of the civil rights movement...

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Nah... You're the one that's sounding delusional and misinformed..... I'm on the other side of 35 and from the cradle of the civil rights movement...

Nahhhh

I'm the same age. I can tell you straight up that a lot of my elders (grandparents, uncles, great uncles) didn't agree with that movement and wanted no parts of being "equal" with their enemies.

nikkas survived a Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld administration, and now we acting like Trump the boogeyman or some shyt...

Exactly

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
If you were smart, you'd make money off this for the next few years since people will always be scarey - it's human nature, an uncomfortable truth you gotta accept even when it's friends and family acting like it's the end of the world :manny:

• Gun store owners
  • BLM
  • Tariq Nasheed
  • Liberal non profit organizations
  • Politicians
  • Many more companies and entrepreneurs will create products and services to solve this "Trump problem"

All bout to cake off the fear people have of a Trump presidency

I'm thinking about what I'mma create to get a piece of this in 2017 :mjpls:
So let's pimp our own people. Ain't no way your black:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nahhhh

I'm the same age. I can tell you straight up that a lot of my elders (grandparents, uncles, great uncles) didn't agree with that movement and wanted no parts of being "equal" with their enemies.

I'll say this.... there were a lot of brothers and sisters that wanted no parts of it, but it was mostly out of fear... not saying that it applied to your grandparents tho...

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
It's funny because the only real shyt I heard either Don or Hil say was when Don said black people, what do you have to lose?

I agree with his notion of fukk the Dems but fukk him too.

Democrats, Republicans: crack, cocaine. Same shyt.

Difference between a democrat and a republican is this: If you're drowning 100 feet from the dock, the republicans will throw you a secure rope, but it will only be 50 ft. The democrats will throw you a 200 ft rope, more than enough, but they won't tie it down to anything. So either way, you're fukked. The only way to survive under this scenario is vote republican and somehow swim 50 ft. If those are the only 2 choices. But a system that give the most help to those who need it least and the least help to those who need it most is ass backwards. I can't get with that. We need a 3rd party that doesn't look out for only the wealthy like Red and one that doesn't completely waste resources on programs with the illusion of help but in reality aren't helping anybody in an attempt to help everybody. That's why I wrote in Colin Kaepernick. :myman:

All in all, America is just fukked up and x100 if you're black. At least we got medical marijuana in Florida now which was my main reason for voting! :win:

Superstar
Daps
I'll say this.... there were a lot of brothers and sisters that wanted no parts of it, but it was mostly out of fear... not saying that it applied to your grandparents tho...

I also stated they were against forced integration. They didn't see the need to force things when it was clear (because of those circumstances) that it wasn't smart or safe...

My people weren't hate filed or conditioned to oppose CR just because

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Nahhhh

Exactly
So I guess all the uprisings that broke out after MLKs death was becuz so many black folks disagreed with him?:comeon:

Black folks from that generation still talk about where they were when JFK died. Don't lie to these people on here

Superstar
Daps
So I guess all the uprisings that broke out after MLKs death was becuz so many black folks disagreed with him?:comeon:

Black folks from that generation still talk about where they were when JFK died. Don't lie to these people on here

No lies were told... I just told the other half of a truth that is erased in time because it's unpopular

MLK clearly misled people (and by his own account misled them into a burning house)

At what point did I say or imply he had no following? and that CR wasn't a movement ??

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
1. I said people, not black people
2. Business is business, didn't say pimping once in my post but some of y'all think any black entrepreneur is a scammer :mjpls:
3. I'm blacker than you b
When you talk about exploiting fears for monetary gain that's exactly what a pimp does. And this thread is specifically about black people. Don't play dumb breh
:aicmon: