The black man's fear of freedom (from the Democratic Party)

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006

brother walt

GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
How?

At what point do you begin to question whether or not civil rights failed our people...

Whose perspective are you assessing civil rights through.. according to my elders they wanted nothing to do with forced integration because it had the potential to misinform our youth and destroy free enterprise between blacks..

Fast forward 50-60 years post Civil rights and our generation is screaming and hollering

"buy back the block"

"We need to teach or youth about our history pre slavery"

"The black family needs to become more traditional"

"Why are we voting without investing in politicians"

"Why are we voting in general elections and not focusing on our community first"

At some point you've got To take a long hard look in the mirror and ask yourself why the victors who rewrote history love talking about civil rights

Seems like the sheep are starting to see the forest from the trees

@brother walt if you scared just say you scared
"Civil rights" are the rights of individuals to receive equal treatment (and to be free from unfair treatment or "discrimination") in a number of settings -- including education, employment, housing, and more -- and based on certain legally-protected characteristics.

If u in anyway can say u don't believe civil rights have done any good u are batshyt crazy breh.

It wouldn't have matter what schools or what community we would have been able to build without civil rights when the cacs could of came in and burned it down with the government help

because guess what u had no rights

this is before civil rights

10:31

Superstar
Daps
"Civil rights" are the rights of individuals to receive equal treatment (and to be free from unfair treatment or "discrimination") in a number of settings -- including education, employment, housing, and more -- and based on certain legally-protected characteristics.

If u in anyway can say u don't believe civil rights have done any good u are batshyt crazy breh.

It wouldn't have matter what schools or what community we would have been able to build without civil rights when the cacs could of came in and burned it down with the government help

because guess what u had no rights

this is before civil rights

How old are you?

Where are you from?

Please don't give me history from your oppressors text books regarding the huge favor they did giving us civil rights in the 60s

You're straw man is laughable...

This is our people pre civil rights?

No that's one reality. The one where, we're being conditioned to fit into society that didn't want us...

What about the black folks who didn't agree with civil rights movement and MLKs ideology, why don't you post their reality/perspective

We had strong communities that were thriving, schools that were thriving, businesses that were thriving

I don't need you to parrot what you studied from eyes on the prize documentaries

There is a reason why white folks always want to point to civil rights/CRM as some transformational milestone

Yet 60 years later we find ourselves trying to implement prec civil rights solutions to problems that never went away :jbhmm:

you sound like a smug conditioned liberal

Again,

Your age, and where you're from please?

brother walt

GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
How old are you?

Where are you from?

Please don't give me history from your oppressors text books regarding the huge favor they did giving us civil rights in the 60s

You're straw man is laughable...

This is our people pre civil rights?

No that's one reality. The one where, we're being conditioned to fit into society that didn't want us...

What about the black folks who didn't agree with civil rights movement and MLKs ideology, why don't you post their reality/perspective

We had strong communities that were thriving, schools that were thriving, businesses that were thriving

I don't need you to parrot what you studied from eyes on the prize documentaries

There is a reason why white folks always want to point to civil rights/CRM as some transformational milestone

Yet 60 years later we find ourselves trying to implement prec civil rights solutions to problems that never went away :jbhmm:

you sound like a smug conditioned liberal

Again,

Your age, and where you're from please?

IM 27 FROM TEXAS

IF u feel we didn't need civil rights u are a idiot breh Im done typing

Superstar
Daps
IM 27 FROM TEXAS

IF u feel we didn't need civil rights u are a idiot breh Im done typing

Nah breh

Everyone in my thread who know what time it is and their history outside of text books isn't an idiot

My point is clear, the same fundamental issues that existed pre civil rights still exist today

- Public school system in most inner cities are shyt

-Voter suppression laws and strategies are still put in place

- The majority of black men makeup jail systems across the nation despite being 13% of the population

- Poverty among our people as collective is over 5%

Just like we all don't agree with BLM today we all didn't agree with the civil rights movment then and some of us are starting to study more than just master texts books and we're realizing that multiple paths to success and a good quality of life didn't solely involve the illusion of equal rights

You my friend have three posts in my thread and sound out of touch

But you're only 27

Last edited:

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
The Democratic party is about symbolic victories, just like black people. Hillary openly ran off the notion of breaking a glass ceiling. That somehow all races, religions, sexual orientations were going to come together, hold hands to defeat Big Bad Trump, then watch the fireworks as the sun set. That card was already played in 2008 and it got us nowhere. Donald Trump energized his core base and promised results, which is why he won. Just like when George Bush won in the year 2000 and black people acted like the world was coming to an end. But even as a kid back then I saw no black people (even in my family) preparing for the so-called end and they are worse off today than they were 12-16 years ago.

Black people are still stuck in the mindset the Democratic Party is going to create this fake black mecca for them where we are all living in a 95% black community where 95% of us own our own businesses, all hold a STEM Degree or IT Certs making 6 Figures,live in a condo downtown, drive a 7 series, and have 3-4 dimes hitting us up on the regular. We have to create that for ourselves.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any black person that was awake was not surprised by trump winning. The only black folks surprised were the ones who were sleep and really thought white people loved them. They really believed all the bullshyt the liberals fed them and now they dont know what to do. looking like a bunch of lost sheep.

black folks were at the bottom under Obama with 2x the unemployment rate as others but that was ok for these fools... they were happy to be second class citizens as long as we had token president and white folks pretented to love them and care...

No more nae naeing with white liberals and partying in the white house with c00n celebs while blacks are being shot in the street and drinking poisoned water. perhaps now that we cant party and dance with president trump they can focus on real issues.

Superstar
Daps
Any black person that was awake was not surprised by trump winning. The only black folks surprised were the ones who were sleep and really thought white people loved them. They really believed all the bullshyt the liberals fed them and now they dont know what to do. looking like a bunch of lost sheep.

black folks were at the bottom under Obama with 2x the unemployment rate as others but that was ok for these fools... they were happy to be second class citizens as long as we had token president and white folks pretented to love them and care...

No more nae naeing with white liberals and partying in the white house with c00n celebs while blacks are being shot in the street and drinking poisoned water. perhaps now that we cant party and dance with president trump they can focus on real issues.

And nobody to blame but ourselves because we loved the emotional gratification of seeing a black man do what we're conditioned to believe only white men can do..

So instead of forming a PAC (political action committee) or voting block pooling money together and investing in Obama we got taken for a ride.....

We got body cameras

and @ThreeLetterAgency told us every other week be patient... He's everyone's president.. If you read between the lines and understand nuances you'll see.... He's really working on our behalf

:russ:

Now we need to clean house. There is a huge demographic that has an indirect love for the oppressor

"The oppressor says I can't do this, I'll show him not only can I do it... I'll do it twenty times better and he'll have to respect me for it" :what:

We can't mock and mimic people we're better than by nature. We can't have it both ways.

I got this smug 27 year old kid ( @brother walt )from Texas trying to educate me on civil rights yet he's tone deaf to most of his generation waking up and thinking they're bringing forward thinking solutions to the table

- start businesses

- police our own community

- recycle black dollars

- Afros and natural hair

When these solutions existed pre civil rights

You let that goofy government shill with a dream fool you into thinking we needed to be apart of this because we weren't equal

yeah,,, he got one thing right....We weren't equal.. We're better nikka

And he got his wake up call and started copping pleas so master had his own people (Messy Jessie) set him up to put a bullet in his head

Now his people selling us out to the liberals (rainbow coalition) like clockwork

hillaryclintonjessejackson09re.jpg

oh you little young smart youtube dumb nikkas going to learn today

@Matt504 @Poitier @The HONORABLE SKJ

Last edited:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
after the last six months of fukkery I can't believe so many men are acting hopeless about their future in this country because the wool has been removed from their eyes regarding the left and their treatment of colored people

I've read so many fear oriented, Stockholm syndrome rooted threads describing this fear of a brand new world

A brand new world where there is no more theoretical Obama to protect them

No more illusions of William and Hillary to protect them

Bernie maybe has 1... 2 years left on the plant and he can't protect them

This overreaction rooted in fear that Donald will throw us all in concentration camps by Jan 20th

If you were smart, you'd make money off this for the next few years since people will always be scarey - it's human nature, an uncomfortable truth you gotta accept even when it's friends and family acting like it's the end of the world :manny:

• Gun store owners
  • BLM
  • Tariq Nasheed
  • Liberal non profit organizations
  • Politicians
  • Many more companies and entrepreneurs will create products and services to solve this "Trump problem"

All bout to cake off the fear people have of a Trump presidency

I'm thinking about what I'mma create to get a piece of this in 2017 :mjpls:

Superstar
Daps
If you were smart, you'd make money off this for the next few years since people will always be scarey - it's human nature, an uncomfortable truth you gotta accept even when it's friends and family acting like it's the end of the world :manny:

• Gun store owners
  • BLM
  • Tariq Nasheed
  • Liberal non profit organizations
  • Politicians
  • Many more companies and entrepreneurs will create products and services to solve this "Trump problem"

All bout to cake off the fear people have of a Trump presidency

I'm thinking about what I'mma create to get a piece of this in 2017 :mjpls:

You ain't never lied

maybe I should stop interfacing with my coli brehs from the enlightenment perspective and just start capitalizing off the ignorance for personal gain

:jbhmm:

Last edited: