The black feminists want R. Kelly’s head

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Suck shyt out of my butthole you bytch ass nikka, I can give two fukks what you believe. You’re clearly a pedo, going up for this fukkin loser like this.

fukk you woman, you are a liar and should be ashamed of yourself trying to play useless jedi mind tricks on men, we don't believe you crazy bytch.

that shyt doesn't work on me you dummy. putting words in my mouth that i never said, shows how simple minded and dumb you are.

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
fukk you woman, you are a liar and should be ashamed of yourself trying to play useless jedi mind tricks on men, we don't believe you crazy bytch. that shyt doesn't work on me you dummy.

:mjlol: Jedi mind tricks. I’ve been doing my research on your bitter, scorned incels. Just because a woman hasn’t loved you since you fell out of one doesn’t mean we’re all garbage like your mammy, hoe.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
How sick do you have to be to cape for someone with multiple proven instances of pedophilia just because they are black? Cosby doubt? Sure, there was no real evidence. There's literally a tape of this dude having sex with a 14 yo, and a marriage certificate to a 15 yo Aaliyah who he knew since she was like 10. :scust:
The last R. Kelly I bought was 12 play. That was 25 years ago. The Aaliyah marriage was 24 years ago. The sextape was 16 years ago. Dave Chapelle joked about it around the time. The Boondocks made a episode about it, yet no outrage until now.

No one is defending him but its bullshyt that its taken a single generation to realise his ways.

Black women have supported him since the allegations, subsequent trial and the new allegations.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jedi mind tricks. I’ve been doing my research on your bitter, scorned incels. Just because a woman hasn’t loved you since you fell out of one doesn’t mean we’re all garbage like your mammy, hoe.

when did i ever support rkelly, you lipstick alley following bytch. i know how you females think, that shyt doesn't work on me.

when did i ever say i supported what the man did? you just put words in my mouth, i will not support fake outrage, fukk you bytch.

like i said earlier, you just make up shyt in your coconut head to feel good about nothing, lame ass doofus.

Last edited:

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
66_A77515-_DA71-480_A-_A0_AA-_DA950695_C659.jpg

bu bu

WOW: Ava DuVernay deletes tweet admitting she knew about Weinstein but was 'STILL A FAN'

WOW: Ava DuVernay deletes tweet admitting she knew about Weinstein but was ‘STILL A FAN’

:mjpls:bytch ain't fooling me...

Her movie Flopped :sas2:Oparah trying to get the light off Harvey

Screen-Shot-2016-09-13-at-3.28.28-PM-e1473805801824.png

OprahHarvey-640x480.jpg

Everything is connected & controlled :mjpls:#Timing

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
when did i ever support rkelly, you lipstick alley following bytch. i know how you females think, that shyt doesn't work on me. when did i ever say i supported what the man did. like i said earlier, you just make up shyt in your coconut head to feel good about nothing, lame ass doofus.

You mad. :ririh:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
:stopitslime:

fukk are you talking about?

The chocolate factory came out when I was like 11/12 and trapped in the closet a few years later. I’m not some middle aged loser who would give his music any play. I’ve never supported him, nor have I purchased his music.

I hate when dumb ass nikkas like you create a narrative. I’m not talking about women, I’m talking about the teenaged girl he pissed on who went to trial, or the teenaged Aaliyah who he helped fake her age to marry.

fukk him and you.
Serious question.

What's going on with R Kelly now that make people suddenly want to boycott him?

I only ask because that video is over a decade old and I never even heard the idea of boycotting his music come up until now.

Again I ain't excusing his behavior or saying they shouldn't boycott him. :whoa:

I'm just asking what has happened with him recently to cause all this attention towards him.

I remember the rumors of the sex slaves like last year but has there been more?

Pirius Black

Superstar
Daps
Look brehs, a broke clock is right twice a day. No love for Shea butter feminists but R.Kelly is no victim nor a martyr. The guy is a proven pedophile and is running a sex cult preying on underage and of age younger black women. So what is it gonna be: y'all gonna let your dislike of the advocates of mute R.Kelly trump the fact that the man needs to be stopped from running a creepy ass sex cult?
This ain't the hill to die on.