The black feminists want R. Kelly’s head

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama

How can i mute this it is Summer time fukk that they better make a vocal version of his songs and have Avant sing them so i can still here this

Thing is you can listen to the nikka music, but admit dude is a piece of shyt. I got a few of his albums from when I was younger, would I purchase them again. NO, would I support him, NO, but if his shyt comes on the radio or somebody plays it, I"m not leaving or telling them to turn that shyt off. Dude has a great catalog and has made some great music.

BUT I'm not going to defend that nikka. Like, how can you defend R.Kelly? I grew up dudes music, and was ignorant(Hell I was a kid) I don't expect kids to think too much into shyt. But if you a grown man and don't go wait a sec this nikka tried to marry a 15yr old. Then that says something about you.

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
shut the fukk up loser, you listened to that shyt, the music i listed came out after the scandal in 2001 and y'all supported his ass dancing to his shyt and supporting him.

stop making up your fake lies, you watched all his videos and danced to that shyt, you clueless medicine after death dumb ass clown, fukk you too stupid bytch.

i saw y'all at his trial kissing his ass, that shyt was all over bet.

Die on R Kelly’s dikk since you love it so much you fukkin fakkit.

nobody is gaping for r.kelly we are calling out the hypocrisy and these black feminists acting as the pit bulls of white supremacy. Half the whites executives in hollywood do thr same shyt as r.kelly but they don't have shyt to say about that, because white daddy would get in their ass. However they are allowed to attack black men all they want and get butter biscuits.

No, it’s definitely caping. How are black women acting like the pit bulls of white supremacy by calling for a man, who’s only abused black women and girls, to be held accountable?

They’re doing the right thing. :yeshrug:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

deny it you fukking stupid bytch, you are BIG LIAR. you should be ashamed of yourself you clown. all that pretending and erasing your past doesn't work with me you degenerate fool.

you danced to that shyt. i saw the same black women bytching on social media today kissing his ass during his trial on BET, let's not go to the archives, you stupid ho.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps

No, it’s definitely caping. How are black women acting like the pit bulls of white supremacy by calling for a man, who’s only abused black women and girls, to be held accountable?

They’re doing the right thing. :yeshrug:

Harry Weinstein abused black women and hasn't been charged with shyt. where is the outrage?

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
deny it you fukking stupid bytch, you are BIG LIAR. you should be ashamed of yourself you clown.

you danced to that shyt. i saw the same black women bytching on social media today kissing his ass during his trial on BET, let's no go to the archives, you stupid ho.

You mad as shyt, are you attracted to teen girls too?

I’m sure your mama wasn’t shyt and didn’t monitor what you watched and listened to, but I wasn’t bumping r Kelly at 12 years old you fukking moron.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Right, I'm just sitting back like "This the hill ya'll nikkas ready to die on"?
tenor.gif
This is where I am.

Racism is so prevelant that there is no shortage of victims but niggss seem to pick the WOAT hills to die on.

OJ

Rkelly :what:

Countless examples of dudes getting shafted by the justice system but nikkas mobilize to protest when its meek mill:dwillhuh:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You mad as shyt, are you attracted to teen girls too?

I’m sure your mama wasn’t shyt and didn’t monitor what you watched and listened to, but I wasn’t bumping r Kelly at 12 years old you fukking moron.

yeah whatever ho, you aint deceiving no one on thecoli. we don't believe you bytch, you need more people you crazy liar. coming here trying to lie to men aint working, go to lipstick alley and live your fantasy.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
His time was coming eventually.

Social media justice warriors make him a trending topic like every other month and still R. Kelly goes unscathed.

This is the biggest campaign I've seen though so far where they actually have a choreographed plan to try and get people to stop playing his music. Cuz literally R Kelly would be trending on social media all day for sex slaves or whatever and the local R&B stations would still be playing his music. So I'm interested to see if this campaign will have any legs and who is ultimately the mastermind behind this (cuz you know they putting in $ into this one).

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
Harry Weinstein abused black women and hasn't been charged with shyt. where is the outrage?

:jbhmm:

Aren’t the Harvey Weinstein allegations what brought the “me too” movement to the forefront?

yeah whatever ho, you aint deceiving no one on thecoli. we don't believe you bytch, you need more people you crazy liar.

Suck shyt out of my butthole you bytch ass nikka, I can give two fukks what you believe. You’re clearly a pedo, going up for this fukkin loser like this.

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
yeah whatever ho, you aint deceiving no one on thecoli. we don't believe you bytch, you need more people you crazy liar. coming here trying to lie to men aint working, go to lipstick alley and live your fantasy.

Guaranteed even with what she knows about R. Kelly, if the nikka approached he could hit in under an hour :mjlol: