The black feminists want R. Kelly’s head

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
How sick do you have to be to cape for someone with multiple proven instances of pedophilia just because they are black? Cosby doubt? Sure, there was no real evidence. There's literally a tape of this dude having sex with a 14 yo, and a marriage certificate to a 15 yo Aaliyah who he knew since she was like 10. :scust:

Right, I'm just sitting back like "This the hill ya'll nikkas ready to die on"?
tenor.gif

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is his music really so important that y’all will excuse him absusing teenaged black girls?fukk Robert Kelly and everybody who loves him.

i hate fake outrage like this. you didn't do anything when chocolate factory came out or in the closet, these women did nothing. they all danced and played that shyt, now they want to boycott in 2018 GTFOH man.

they act like they hate the treatment of women in hip hop but they continue to dance and sing to the shyt. STOP IT. our people are sick in the head and so fake man.

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
i hate fake outrage like this. you didn't do anything when chocolate factory came out or in the closet, these women did nothing. they all danced and played that shyt, now they want to boycott in 2018 GTFOH man.

:stopitslime:

fukk are you talking about?

The chocolate factory came out when I was like 11/12 and trapped in the closet a few years later. I’m not some middle aged loser who would give his music any play. I’ve never supported him, nor have I purchased his music.

I hate when dumb ass nikkas like you create a narrative. I’m not talking about women, I’m talking about the teenaged girl he pissed on who went to trial, or the teenaged Aaliyah who he helped fake her age to marry.

fukk him and you.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk are you talking about?The chocolate factory came out when I was like 11/12 and trapped in the closet a few years later. I’m not some middle aged loser who would give his music any play. I’ve never supported him, nor have I purchased his music.I hate when dumb ass nikkas like you create a narrative. I’m not talking about women, I’m talking about the teenaged girl he pissed on who went to trial, or the teenaged Aaliyah who he helped fake her age to marry.fukk him and you.

shut the fukk up loser, you listened to that shyt, the music i listed came out after the scandal in 2001 and y'all supported his ass dancing to his shyt and supporting him.

stop making up your fake lies, you watched all his videos and danced to that shyt, you clueless medicine after death dumb ass clown, fukk you too stupid bytch.

i saw y'all at his trial kissing his ass, that shyt was all over bet, you think you are slick.

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV

they act like they hate the treatment of women in hip hop but they continue to dance and sing to the shyt. STOP IT. our people are sick in the head and so fake man.

Defend a child molester, brehs

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Is his music really so important that y’all will excuse him absusing teenaged black girls?

fukk Robert Kelly and everybody who loves him. :yeshrug:

nobody is gaping for r.kelly we are calling out the hypocrisy and these black feminists acting as the pit bulls of white supremacy. Half the whites executives in hollywood do thr same shyt as r.kelly but they don't have shyt to say about that, because white daddy would get in their ass. However they are allowed to attack black men all they want and get butter biscuits.

Exlurkernegro

Judge me by my heart not my hairline
Daps
Lemme get this straight did r Kelly do something to underage girls now or is this about the past?

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
nobody is gaping for r.kelly we are calling out the hypocrisy and these black feminists acting as the pit bulls of white supremacy. Half the whites executives in hollywood do thr same shyt as r.kelly but they don't have shyt to say about that, because white daddy would get in their ass. However they are allowed to attack black men all they want and get butter biscuits.

You’re using R. Kelly as your example of racial hypocrisy :gucci:

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
I haven't supported him/bought his music since TP2.com

However, I don't think a person's actions should change how you feel about the art they produced before you knew about their transgressions.

If Q-Tip turns out to be a child rapist, I can no longer listen to old Tribe albums??

He made some great music and listening to the old stuff you've already purchased is not supporting him.