The black feminists want R. Kelly’s head

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
So because I am going against R. Kelly now it means I was getting ran through in high school? And since when did it mean I can’t have the same energy for him that I do others? I see you won’t answer the basic questions about 11-12 year olds giving consent but I’m sure you won’t have a problem with it since like you said earlier you fukking anything if it’s legal.

I’m done.

Why this thot backpedaled and suddenly lost all her energy so quickly when I asked her to get at this 30 year old having a kid with a teenager. It's 100% fake outrage. bytch just projecting her whorishness onto R. Kelly :patrice:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Corrected. It's NEVER been a one to one ratio. The numbers ain't even close.
I think that's one of the hardest things to battle in situations like this. Like Yeah, Kels is a REAL scumbag, pedo, pervert, but you already know that because he's not white, there will be disparity in the "justice" that he's going to face.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Black men are the main consumers of rappers who rap about killing other Black people.

Maybe that's the reason were not supposed to talk about Black on black crime. We'd look like hypocrites.

UDCAcf1.png
:dead:

TheDarkCloud

Superstar
Daps
So because I am going against R. Kelly now it means I was getting ran through in high school? And since when did it mean I can’t have the same energy for him that I do others? I see you won’t answer the basic questions about 11-12 year olds giving consent but I’m sure you won’t have a problem with it since like you said earlier you fukking anything if it’s legal.

I’m done.

It’s pedo logic.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I think that's one of the hardest things to battle in situations like this. Like Yeah, Kels is a REAL scumbag, pedo, pervert, but you already know that because he's not white, there will be disparity in the "justice" that he's going to face.
People think we stupid but we not.
Whites don't have a leg to stand on when it comes to sexual perversion and sexual abuse. These literal motherfukkers founded NAMBLA. The entire Catholic Church dedicated fukking resources to moving boy ass loving priests around when they get caught. Whites will fukk, rape, assault any rock, tree, human, child, elder, animal they can find.

And yet, blk men are the face of sexual predation in America. Blk women are the face of sexual promiscuity and dysfunction.

Even with the creeps running around in our communities, a lot of sexual assault that happens in our community is the result of people being vulnerable and desperate due to poverty.

But white perversion is on a whole nother level. Which is why I don't want the blk community to have any associations with pedophiles and sexual abusers. I think we have to be willing to call out the predators in our own community to keep our reputation above reproach and show the rest of the world that our kids are more important than our entertainers. Believe it or not, whether we like it or not, blacks have always been the moral compass of the world. And that's a heavy burden when u dealing with a race of people who lie on you to justify oppressing you.

Did you know anthropologists indicate that prior to contact with outsiders and outside economic structures, prostitution and child abuse was relatively rare in ancient African societies. Even spousal abuse was rare b/c housing was communal in many societies which promoted the protection of vulnerable populations.
Compare this to the boy love politics in Ancient Greece.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I guess the Cosby verdict has got these delusional idiots thinking their own team White Feminist. Tell me something, why hasn’t any of these white feminists came after Harvey Weinstein, Matt Laur etc. with charges like they did on Cosby? I get we have issues within our community to resolve but stop putting on a production for white folks so you can get their validation. It’s sickening

free upload pictures
The N.Y.P.D. Is Reportedly Ready to Arrest Harvey Weinstein
80 women have came out, several lawsuits, some has been settled and on.

There's no reason to lie. Cosby was just the first big case.
I don't understand this insecurity, the Harvey Weinstein thing got 10000 times more media coverage than R. Kelly. shyt started the whole MeToo movement. You getting your news from black twitter that mostly covers black america, is another thing.

Last edited:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People think we stupid but we not.
Whites don't have a leg to stand on when it comes to sexual perversion and sexual abuse. These literal motherfukkers founded NAMBLA. The entire Catholic Church dedicated fukking resources to moving boy ass loving priests around when they get caught. Whites will fukk, rape, assault any rock, tree, human, child, elder, animal they can find.

And yet, blk men are the face of sexual predation in America. Blk women are the face of sexual promiscuity and dysfunction.

Even with the creeps running around in our communities, a lot of sexual assault that happens in our community is the result of people being vulnerable and desperate due to poverty.

But white perversion is on a whole nother level. Which is why I don't want the blk community to have any associations with pedophiles and sexual abusers. I think we have to be willing to call out the predators in our own community to keep our reputation above reproach and show the rest of the world that our kids are more important than our entertainers. Believe it or not, whether we like it or not, blacks have always been the moral compass of the world. And that's a heavy burden when u dealing with a race of people who lie on you to justify oppressing you.

Did you know anthropologists indicate that prior to contact with outsiders and outside economic structures, prostitution and child abuse was relatively rare in ancient African societies. Even spousal abuse was rare b/c housing was communal in many societies which promoted the protection of vulnerable populations.
Compare this to the boy love politics in Ancient Greece.

Preach! You're always on point. I honestly believe trying to be like white people...or fit into "white" culture, is part of what has fukked us up. As a whole, they are despicable group of immoral people, yet use religion as their foundation. They stay speaking that "Pull yourself up by the bootstraps", then steal your boots and rent your straps back to you.

Tigron

Superstar
Daps
Misinterpreted the thread title
Thought black feminists wanted the neck from Kellz :dame:

OliviaTwist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
Why this thot backpedaled and suddenly lost all her energy so quickly when I asked her to get at this 30 year old having a kid with a teenager. It's 100% fake outrage. bytch just projecting her whorishness onto R. Kelly :patrice:
And you living vicariously through him

The only person p*ssy footing around a question is you. Numerous people asked you about 11-12year olds and you only come up with personal attacks. Everybody knows black Chyna is gross but is she being protected and celebrated like R. Kelly is? No. But your pedo brain don’t seem to comprehend that.

Last edited: