The black feminists want R. Kelly’s head

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
And they would be praising you for being raped by your teacher.

can some people also consent at 14 or 13?
At 16 legally it would be rape but I could morally consent at that age. That's the only point i'm trying to make. Nothing more and nothing less.

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
Minors can’t consent to Sex. Do y’all even know what y’all are trying to defend at this point? Y’all keep bringing up this rhetoric. Yes, we know there are women who have consented to sex with r.kelly. Still consenting to have sex with him. We’re not talking about them. At all:why:
I'm not talking about the legal aspect, i'm speaking from MY OWN OPINION on the moral aspect of it.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate feminist but will never cape for r.kelly. he is a certified creep I lived in Chicago for 8 years and know at least 2 girls that can confirm that he use to be up at Kenwood high dirty macking underage girls

thats what Im saying ..... i can see through their feminist bullshyt but at the same time i aint caping for a pedo, and truth is before the exposure I was a big fan buit after that he was dead to me

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
66_A77515-_DA71-480_A-_A0_AA-_DA950695_C659.jpg

bu bu

WOW: Ava DuVernay deletes tweet admitting she knew about Weinstein but was 'STILL A FAN'

WOW: Ava DuVernay deletes tweet admitting she knew about Weinstein but was ‘STILL A FAN’

whoa wtf

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
More Irony is that... women are the main consumers of hip hop and misogynist content they claim they hate. Hypocrites :martin:

Black men are the main consumers of rappers who rap about killing other Black people.

Maybe that's the reason were not supposed to talk about Black on black crime. We'd look like hypocrites.

UDCAcf1.png

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
All these femenist want to go after R Kelly but none of victims his victims said he molested or rape them. These hoes just hate Black men. :beli:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Black men are the main consumers of rappers who rap about killing other Black people.

Maybe that's the reason were not supposed to talk about Black on black crime. We'd look like hypocrites.

UDCAcf1.png

No, cause black on black crime is just a deflection to the real problem that is white supremacy. Think about it... black People ain't really killing each other as the media claim we are. :sas1: