The black feminists want R. Kelly’s head

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
One I don't give a damn about white people. Don't ever mention them to me in a convo about what blk people should do as a standard b/c we are better.

Two THANK GOD! Finally. The dude is fukking sick and anyway to keep him from feeling like it's free reign with our children is necessary.

Three being troubled has zero to do with talent. You can step in the name of love and not have to turn ur head to this motherfukker literally sexually abusing 8TH GRADERS.

There is a toxic combination of hatred of blk women, oversexualization of them as justification for their sexual abuse, and blk entertainer hero worship that makes some of ya'll lose ur damn minds.
If R Kelly start pissin on young blk boys would the capes come out?

Yes racists always deflect from their perversions to blk people but that's why we have to be above reproach in how we move and take a stand against creeps in our own community. I never want to see the day when people are cool with famous blk men or women fukking over children just b/c we Iike one of their bops.

That's white people shyt. We not on that fukkery. Lastly Ur issues with the opposite sex should not extend to the fukking abuse of young blk girls. Grow up!
The following error occurred:
stop.gif

Slow down on the reps breh!

I'm sorry sis :mjcry:

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You don't seem to have a problem with R Kelly molesting children. You are the sick one.

Do you dweebs really just black high school out your memories and forget your experiences altogether? :picard:

And why aren't you saying anything about the grown women who still fukk R. Kelly knowing who he is :picard:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas refuse to listen to R.Kelly because he had sex with women who consented but will not skip a beat listening to rappers who glorify murder, drug dealing, and total destruction of the community.

darling nikki thecoli judge of the rkelly case has all the answers to this.

Daps
One I don't give a damn about white people. Don't ever mention them to me in a convo about what blk people should do as a standard b/c we are better.

Two THANK GOD! Finally. The dude is fukking sick and anyway to keep him from feeling like it's free reign with our children is necessary.

Three being troubled has zero to do with talent. You can step in the name of love and not have to turn ur head to this motherfukker literally sexually abusing 8TH GRADERS.

There is a toxic combination of hatred of blk women, oversexualization of them as justification for their sexual abuse, and blk entertainer hero worship that makes some of ya'll lose ur damn minds.
If R Kelly start pissin on young blk boys would the capes come out?

Yes racists always deflect from their perversions to blk people but that's why we have to be above reproach in how we move and take a stand against creeps in our own community. I never want to see the day when people are cool with famous blk men or women fukking over children just b/c we Iike one of their bops.

That's white people shyt. We not on that fukkery. Lastly Ur issues with the opposite sex should not extend to the fukking abuse of young blk girls. Grow up!

Books great commentary.

R Kelly talented but also troubled person

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
Minors can't consent to sex.
Legally they can't of course but If I smashed a teacher when I was 16 nikkas would be in here patting me on the back. Legally he is wrong I know that but in my opinion, morally it's really a topic of the law. Some people can consent at 15 and for others that's too young.