The black feminists want R. Kelly’s head

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
But you and others keep using the word women. These aren’t women. These are children. Does it make you feel creepy to say “but the CHILD “morally” consented?”

Good. It should.
Child is based on maturity level to me and not age. I don't subscribe to the government feeling anyone at at 18 is an adult. Adulthood is a mentality and is reached at different stages for people. Some people are more mature at 16 vs other people at 28. I'm just giving my own organic opinion not based on the definition by the law.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
R. Kelly ain’t even poppin like he once was.. Dude just puts on concerts and I see a lot of sistas going to them. So they’re going to feel better if he goes to jail? Then what? We getting Chris Brown out of here next?

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

And another one bites the dust. Look I have no problem with folks speaking out. But you can't call out shyt then be invloved with mothafukkas doing the same shyt.

That would be like me calling out drug dealers. Yet all my boys and business partners are drug dealers.....I can't with these folks....I really can't.:francis:

Ava is full of shyt....then to be a coward and delete the tweet.

What I tell yall......bought and sold.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
66_A77515-_DA71-480_A-_A0_AA-_DA950695_C659.jpg

bu bu

WOW: Ava DuVernay deletes tweet admitting she knew about Weinstein but was 'STILL A FAN'

WOW: Ava DuVernay deletes tweet admitting she knew about Weinstein but was ‘STILL A FAN’

:mjpls:bytch ain't fooling me...

Her movie Flopped :sas2:Oparah trying to get the light off Harvey

Screen-Shot-2016-09-13-at-3.28.28-PM-e1473805801824.png

OprahHarvey-640x480.jpg

Everything is connected & controlled :mjpls:#Timing

:mjlol:fuk her and Oprah​

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
I absolutely think R.Kelly is guilty and should've gone down back then, I felt that way when he got charged for recording the act and not the act itself but at the same time everyone has known this. I don't think black feminist or people who go after him are wrong but I think they're wrong if they believe celebrities are going after them for the same reason.

Celebrities like Ava are willing to go after him now, if that Weinstein tweet is real it shows the truth. She's not going after big fish that are in her field she'll hop on a movement and go after a softer target like R.Kelly to energize her fans and make them think she cares and maybe she does but would she speak out if R.Kelly was a power player in Hollywood, I doubt it.

Looking at Weinstein there were multiple celebrities who came to his defense before it was clear he going down and that associating with him would tarnish their brand. He was celebrated by all of Hollywood including Merle Streep who is a celebrity feminist the same woman that called him god years prior and this isn't a case of not knowing, he was so well known for his deviancy it became an inside joke written into televisions shows and award show monologues while some his victims were black balled and stalked by cleaners of Weinstein for daring to talk but years later when #metoo happens now everyone is washing his hands of him as they should have done a long time ago and they trot some of his victims out there as if they gave a shyt about any of them. Same Hollywood that clapped for Roman Polansky after giving him an Oscar while he's been on the run for like 40 years for drugging and sodomizing a 13 year, his bytch ass only had to serve a 2 month sentence at that. Barbara Walters another feminist icon has repeatedly defended Woody Allen marrying his adopted daughter who his ex-wife claims he'd been molesting throughout their marriage.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People are fake as fukk lets get r.kelly now. people been knew he liked young women and now its a problem.

Breh everyone knew about kelly. They always try to get folks after the fact. Black folks should have been called out for supporting dude for years. Especially women who line up to go to his concerts.

Lets keep it real like Cosby.....R-kelly an easy target now cause he can't make folks money like he use to or pay folks off. Now it is time to go after him....cut off his funds and force him to sell all his music.

Then when he dies the folks who own his shyt will lift the boycott and make money off his product.

Rinse and repeat.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I absolutely think R.Kelly is guilty and should've gone down back then, I felt that way when he got charged for recording the act and not the act itself but at the same time everyone has known this. I don't think black feminist or people who go after him are wrong but I think they're wrong if they believe celebrities are going after them for the same reason.

Celebrities like Ava are willing to go after him now, if that Weinstein tweet is real it shows the truth. She's not going after big fish that are in her field she'll hop on a movement and go after a softer target like R.Kelly to energize her fans and make them think she cares and maybe she does but would she speak out if R.Kelly was a power player in Hollywood, I doubt it.

Looking at Weinstein there were multiple celebrities who came to his defense before it was clear he going down and that associating with him would tarnish their brand. He was celebrated by all of Hollywood including Merle Streep who is a celebrity feminist the same woman that called him god years prior and this isn't a case of not knowing, he was so well known for his deviancy it became an inside joke written into televisions shows and award show monologues while some his victims were black balled and stalked by cleaners of Weinstein for daring to talk but years later when #metoo happens now everyone is washing his hands of him as they should have done a long time ago and they trot some of his victims out there as if they gave a shyt about any of them. Same Hollywood that clapped for Roman Polansky after giving him an Oscar while he's been on the run for like 40 years for drugging and sodomizing a 13 year, his bytch ass only had to serve a 2 month sentence at that. Barbara Walters another feminist icon has repeatedly defended Woody Allen marrying his adopted daughter who his ex-wife claims he'd been molesting throughout their marriage.

Breh ava is bought and sold like most of these black celebrities. She is a problem because she deals with folks like Weinstein who has assaulted black women too.

Yet turned a blind eye cause she could get some silver coins out of it.

So she is just as dirty as any b*stard who covered for kelly or weinstein.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Also getting R Kelly is low hanging fruit.

You get R Kelly and all the mothafukkas outside and inside the industry who protected him, paid folks off and ran interference for him.

See but when you say that shyt mothafukkas start doing the...:whoa: