The black feminists want R. Kelly’s head

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
People talking about what if the minor said yes. Is that your same mentality for all ages? What if a 10 year told you yes?:francis:
See, nikkas know better than this in real life. They know they'd get ridiculed to hell and back, possibly swung on if the other party had kids.

We need that energy back AT ALL TIMES.

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Here comes the straw man arguments because you’re being called out for agreeing to sick shyt:mjlol:

We really need to get these pedos and pedo sympathizers banned off of here. This shyt really shouldn’t be allowed.

More projection. I guess it's okay for you to create strawmen arguments because you were getting ran in high school and feel like it wasn't by choice :yeshrug:

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
See, nikkas know better than this in real life. They know they'd get ridiculed to hell and back, possibly swung on if the other party had kids.

We need that energy back AT ALL TIMES.
Honestly, because to me if you can rationalize having sex with a 14yr old, what’s stopping you from rationalizing having sex with a 9yr old?

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You should be an author because all your dumb ass has been doing is writing stories in this thread.

lies, you support b2gay and rkelly, i feel bad for you. all your heros are shady like you and you are looking for comfort on thecoli, so SAD.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
White men own the media.

If me or my homies own media companies that can influence the entire world...... Some bum ass feminists on twitter cant do any damage when standing in the face of true power & influence.

Black men have none of that.

Thats why we get assassinated in the media and cant even defend ourselves or promote our own agendas..... We just sit there and get crucified

Meanwhile the white man is making phone calls and cutting checks to promote his own agenda.

100% truth

Bu bu bu bu we can vote ourselves out of oppression

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
One I don't give a damn about white people. Don't ever mention them to me in a convo about what blk people should do as a standard b/c we are better.

Two THANK GOD! Finally. The dude is fukking sick and anyway to keep him from feeling like it's free reign with our children is necessary.

Three being troubled has zero to do with talent. You can step in the name of love and not have to turn ur head to this motherfukker literally sexually abusing 8TH GRADERS.

There is a toxic combination of hatred of blk women, oversexualization of them as justification for their sexual abuse, and blk entertainer hero worship that makes some of ya'll lose ur damn minds.
If R Kelly start pissin on young blk boys would the capes come out?

Yes racists always deflect from their perversions to blk people but that's why we have to be above reproach in how we move and take a stand against creeps in our own community. I never want to see the day when people are cool with famous blk men or women fukking over children just b/c we Iike one of their bops.

That's white people shyt. We not on that fukkery. Lastly Ur issues with the opposite sex should not extend to the fukking abuse of young blk girls. Grow up!

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
tenor.gif

Die on R Kelly’s dikk since you love it so much you fukkin fakkit.

You mad as shyt, are you attracted to teen girls too?

I’m sure your mama wasn’t shyt and didn’t monitor what you watched and listened to, but I wasn’t bumping r Kelly at 12 years old you fukking moron.

giphy.gif

Lifejennings

Superstar
Daps
:picard: You're pretty sick. I'm merely pointing out R. Kelly does what he does and women like @Rockstar Mom would still fukk if he chose so Idk what this fake outrage is about. Is he snatching kids off the street or something? Women know what he's all about and they still mess with dude, that right there tells you how serious we should take this.
You don't seem to have a problem with R Kelly molesting children. You are the sick one.