No and Hell No
@QueenKunta

American black men BUILT this country you idiot

Your welcome you ungrateful cretin
Show some fukking respeck to the builders

Never forget who built this country you and the cacs you look up to enjoy

Dont forget all the invention the posters above schooled you on too

Ungrateful ass wench
So black women didn't help? Where were we at while yall were building???

:gladbron: Oh I know!! We were in the massa's chambers plotting to have lightskinned babies. Amazing.

Yall act like we weren't right there.

I know that black people built this country. I don't look up to cacs.
Stfu @ing me you sensitive b*stard.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
So all black men ain't shyt. :skip: Thanks for letting me know.

rfaR9EP.gif

:pacspit:

freetroit

Banned
Daps
So black women didn't help? Where were we at while yall were building???

:gladbron: Oh I know!! We were in the massa's chambers plotting to have lightskinned babies. Amazing.

Yall act like we weren't right there.

I know that black people built this country. I don't look up to cacs.
Stfu @ing me you sensitive b*stard.

The women back then were real women who supported black men in their darkest hour and you see what we built

Now you ungrateful wenches are enjoying the fruits of our labor while trying to erase American black men from history

If you knew all that then act like it

And school the other wenches when they ask what have American black men built

Now go forth and tell that

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
This is why I love the Coli, this is straight up tabernacle in here....

I knew this chick in college, glasses, natural hair, social activist, Black Student Law Pres, vegan, etc...

Saw her in the street after dinner and she got wifed up by this frail To-Catch-A-Predator looking Cac....

Did we forget weird diets?

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
The patriarchy would win. Now what if black men went to war against white men, who would win?
Depends. Is it black men across the world or in one country? I honestly think we have a chance of winning. The Vietnamese sent America packing with guerrilla warfare. Depends on if we know the terrain or not. Most white folks aren't built for survival. We on the other hand have more testosterone (meaning more natural physical aptitude) and I believe are genetically survivalist. So I'd say it's 50/50.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

I knew this chick in college, glasses, natural hair, social activist, Black Student Law Pres, vegan, etc...

Saw her in the street after dinner and she got wifed up by this frail To-Catch-A-Predator looking Cac....

What's weird about Veganism? I know a bunch of sistas who love black men that are vegan.

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps

Avocados, Couscous, Greek Yoghurt, Bran Crackers... :mjlol: None of these bytches can throw down in the kitchen :mjlol: Thats why White men love them, they got the soul of a 1940's White woman, zero seasoning. :scust:

Black feminists make me hate vegetables.

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No
Depends. Is it black men across the world or in one country? I honestly think we have a chance of winning. The Vietnamese sent America packing with guerrilla warfare. Depends on if we know the terrain or not. Most white folks aren't built for survival. We on the other hand have more testosterone (meaning more natural physical aptitude) and I believe are genetically survivalist. So I'd say it's 50/50.

I meant American black men and American white men.
The women back then were real women who supported black men in their darkest hour and you see what we built

Now you ungrateful wenches are enjoying the fruits of our labor while trying to erase American black men from history

If you knew all that then act like it

And school the other wenches when they ask what have American black men built

Now go forth and tell that
So American Black men are real men. It's just the women that are out of wack. Makes perfect sense... Sike.

The body is out of order because the head is out of order. There was only one person on that chart born AFTER the 1950s. That was who I was originally talking about in my post. I'm not trying to diss my ancestors. I'm dissing this generation of fakkits we're stuck with.

J. Cole was wishing he had Aaliyah and Sade Adu. Black women wishing for Malcolm X, Marcus Garvey, and MLK to come back in style. We got Kaep though. Woke and fine.

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
@QueenKunta is a bona fide white supremacist
:scust:
Most sistas aren't feminists just let these degenerate nose guard built rejects do their lesbo thing. She has a point that we have to own the institutions we built and this wouldn't even be an issue like the rest of the c00ns. Sellouts like Tommy Sotomoyer, Feminista Jones, Don Lemonade etc. Wouldn't even have a platform if we had our own economy.
:mjcry:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
What's weird about Veganism? I know a bunch of sistas who love black men that are vegan.

Vegans often have this attitude of moral superiority about "not eating animals" and behave like spoiled children in the presence of normal people with normal diets.

Vegans often are hippy feminist, or weak-willed men....

Vegans:
- Starbucks
- Macbook
- Thrift shop clothing
- Frail
- Yoga
- Bicyclist (though the bike is often vintage)
- Tattoo on wrist or clavicle

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No
Avocados, Couscous, Greek Yoghurt, Bran Crackers... :mjlol: None of these bytches can throw down in the kitchen :mjlol: Thats why White men love them, they got the soul of a 1940's White woman, zero seasoning. :scust:

Black feminists make me hate vegetables.
My sister is dating a dude from the Virgin Islands. They eat vegan everything. She makes a bomb ass chili with no meat but because of the quinoa and whatever else..it takes good af. And her man only eats fish and seafood.

Eat GMOS and imported dog meat brehs. That's love :mjlol:

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No
@QueenKunta is a bona fide white supremacist
:scust:
Most sistas aren't feminists just let these degenerate nose guard built rejects do their lesbo thing. She has a point that we have to own the institutions we built and this wouldn't even be an issue like the rest of the c00ns. Sellouts like Tommy Sotomoyer, Feminista Jones, Don Lemonade etc. Wouldn't even have a platform if we had our own economy.
:mjcry:
How the fukk am I white supremacist? Because I'm not giving black men a pass. Like yall mofos want to ride off the acheivements that came before yall and thats cool...but wtf have YALL done during this generation. Except cry and help elect Obama.

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
I'm dissing this generation of fakkits we're stuck with.

J. Cole was wishing he had Aaliyah and Sade Adu. Black women wishing for Malcolm X, Marcus Garvey, and MLK to come back in style. We got Kaep though. Woke and fine.

:patrice:
But most black men today are being raised in a matriarchy.
:jbhmm:
It's mainly black feminists promoting sugar tank knee-grows
:martin:
If Malcolm X, Garvey and MLK reincarnated right now y'all would call it "toxic masculinity", claim their movement was started by pansexual androgynous swirling lesbians and then write hit pieces on white owned news outlets claiming they are part of "rape culture"
:dame:

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No
:patrice:
But most black men today are being raised in a matriarchy.
:jbhmm:
It's mainly black feminists promoting sugar tank knee-grows
:martin:
If Malcolm X, Garvey and MLK reincarnated right now y'all would call it "toxic masculinity", claim their movement was started by pansexual androgynous swirling lesbians and then write hit pieces on white owned news outlets claiming they are part of "rape culture"
:dame:
Why would it matter what feminists thought? Most women don't even identify with feminism. Are yall really that weak that you would let less than 5-10% of the population bring down something that could help black people as a whole. Smh. Yall need bigger balls.