The Birth of a Nation (Official Thread)

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm sure other Seminole leaders were extended/took the same offer which still doesn't equate being a traitor or John turning against his people:yeshrug:

Most didn't take the offer and many detested John Horse stance at the time as well as many others that took that offer. Many of them were already taking exile to Mexico. John Horse TOOK the deal and agreed to work with the ENEMY. I mean how much more clearly do I have to say that he sold out? It was only because AFTER the fact he got fuccked over was when he decided get his people to relocate from shytty Oklahoma to join with the black Seminoles already IN Mexico.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now a TRUE Black Seminole hero was JOHN CAESAR. Unlike John Horse, he was one of the main ones and reasons behind unifying all the Seminole tribes together and to go to war against the U.S. government. And fought to the death. John Horse became the leader by default after John Caesar was killed. It makes me wonder had Caesar been still alive would that deal would of been even made?

Daps
Most didn't take the offer and many detested John Horse stance at the time as well as many others that took that offer. Many of them were already taking exile to Mexico. John Horse TOOK the deal and agreed to work with the ENEMY. I mean how much more clearly do I have to say that he sold out? It was only because AFTER the fact he got fuccked over was when he decided get his people to relocate from shytty Oklahoma to join with the black Seminoles already IN Mexico.
John being manipulated and misled by the government even to the detriment of his people brings into question the his leadership but doesn't make him traitor:stopitslime:a treasonous act would be joining the US army and fighting against Seminoles or intel about which can compromise Seminoles resistance to the enemy...until you can provide evidence of any of that i'm inclined to believe the John Horse sellout propaganda is unfounded myth made up by cacs to to slander the name/image of a black hero:yeshrug:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
John being manipulated and misled by the government even to the detriment of his people brings into question the his leadership but doesn't make him traitor:stopitslime:a treasonous act would be joining the US army and fighting against Seminoles or intel about which can compromise Seminoles resistance to the enemy...until you can provide evidence of any of that i'm inclined to believe the John Horse sellout propaganda is unfounded myth made up by cacs to to slander the name/image of a black hero:yeshrug:

The propaganda myth by these crackerz is that he's an american war hero of the Buffalo Soldiers. The truth is the true revolutionary heroes were John Caesar and Abraham. But I understand you being in denial. You think a sellout is someone what WILLINGLY throwing his people under the bus? Most of the time they are lied to, manipulated, and suckered in. Again, many of those Black Seminoles did not take the bait. They knew it made no sense to leave their land that they fought so hard for and willing to fight to the death if need be to keep their own land and not agree to this forced removal.

I think you missed the point behind the 2nd Seminole War. It was over the Indian Act of 1830 which was called The Indian Removal Act. The Black Seminoles alongside the native Seminoles joined forces to fight against that government in taking over that land. And John Horse was one of the key REASONS why the government WON in obtaining complete control of Florida. Whatever his rationale of why he did it, he SOLD OUT. And that government knew strategically what they were doing. Simple as that. He was a sucker.

Daps
The propaganda myth by these crackerz is that he's an american war hero of the Buffalo Soldiers. The truth is the true revolutionary heroes were John Caesar and Abraham. But I understand you being in denial. You think a sellout is someone what WILLINGLY throwing his people under the bus? Most of the time they are lied to, manipulated, and suckered in. Again, many of those Black Seminoles did not take the bait. They knew it made no sense to leave their land that they fought so hard for and willing to fight to the death if need be to keep their own land and not agree to this forced removal.

I think you missed the point behind the 2nd Seminole War. It was over the Indian Act of 1830 which was called The Indian Removal Act. The Black Seminoles alongside the native Seminoles joined forces to fight against that government in taking over that land. And John Horse was one of the key REASONS why the government WON in obtaining complete control of Florida. Whatever his rationale of why he did it, he SOLD OUT. And that government knew strategically what they were doing. Simple as that. He was a sucker.
why wouldn't i be in denial? you have yet to provide any concrete evidence to convince me otherwise.:comeon:for the last time John like other Indian leaders deciding to take the deal and move West simply means he worked out a situation that he thought was best for himself/his people which doe not make him a government agent/sellout:stopitslime:did his choice hurt the Seminoles in their fight to hold onto their ancestral land? likely so:jbhmm: but did he directly contribute to or aid the government in colonizing Seminole land? ofcourse not:aicmon:If the Seminoles thought so don't you think this would have caused a rift between them and John and his followers:comeon:

i guess we are going to have to agree to disagree considering most of the theories on the subject or speculation with no definite answer:manny:

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Happy to see Nate about to really blow up as a lead actor/filmmaker and this movie looks like it will good.
Has me wondering when the Hollywood media is gonna make that heel turn on him and start bringing up that rape accusation he was charged with (and acquitted of btw) from when he was in college though.:mjpls:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Happy to see Nate about to really blow up as a lead actor/filmmaker and this movie looks like it will good.
Has me wondering when the Hollywood media is gonna make that heel turn on him and start bringing up that rape accusation he was charged with (and acquitted of btw) from when he was in college though.:mjpls:
I'm just starting to see the rape stuff, as well as the "homophobic" comments, starting to pop up.

The word is out....:snoop:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

Yo Dateline, the other night they showed hate crimes
Gave a blood time 'cause he fought with his canine
Bestiality, Humane Society
Go to China, see how they dine, see what they eat
Better yet ask PETA, whoever; which animal makes suede?
If not for suede, would you have survived the Dark Ages?
Cannibal ways of the ancient Caucasians
Stare you like you're steak tartar, pinot noir
David Star on the chain of Sammy Davis
He helped pave the way for Southern Crankers and them Harlem Shakers
Now we gettin our papers, they try to censor the words
and stop our money comin, but you can't escape us - haters

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Seeing it compared to Braveheart by multiple people. Would be great if this opened wide. Don't want this going to Amazon or Netflix.
First, fukk Mel Gibson and everything he stands for:pacspit:

...but, a 90s Kid:old: would be frontin, to act like I didn't Go HAM to William Wallace

sweeping epic. To hear Brotha Nate achieved the same feat with a dream movie that I never

thought anyBODY would have the balls (excuse my Vulgarity) to touch; makes me yearn for

Birth of a Nation (such a clever a title for AmeriKKKa's Dualities) premiere date. I can't wait to support OUR Tru American Hero at the Box Office:myman:

Toast to my hero Nat Turner:ahh:

Last edited: