The biggest and main issue with Passportbros: They talk shyt and trash all black women.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
gr8poseidon-loadedlux.gif

Daps
Like I said in another thread, black women shouldn't care about a bunch of middle aged men online. They get attacked by everybody.

The biggest problem with passportbros is the fact that the more popular this gets the bigger stigma it'll leave against black men who want to travel. Brehs going to other countries to pursue relationships with decent women and actually experience the culture are going to have a hard time.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:sadcam::sadcam::sadcam:I'm really trying to save my thread but it's over. I'm tryna spin with no power steering.
Swirl seminars, books, travel groups, nationally publicized articles.
:mjpls:
vs "Youtube nikkas"
:mjlol:
Here's one from NPR (NATIONAL PUBLIC RADIO) circa 2009
ISO Black Women Looking For Interracial Love
fleaceweaver-fe500dfdef07fe04581fcb59924add3984c6160d-s300-c85.webp

Fleace Weaver, an L.A. socialite and the organizer of "Free Your Mind: The Black Girls Guide to Interracial Dating."

For many black women in America, finding love has become a serious issue.

Census data show that roughly 40 percent of black adult women in the U.S. have never been married. That's nearly twice the percentage of white women.

One entrepreneur in Los Angeles is fighting the odds. Her mission: move black women from no man's land to a diverse dating world.

Black Girl's Guide To Interracial Dating

More than 100 black women pack a small Italian restaurant near West Los Angeles. It's standing-room only. They're not there for the food; they're there for a seminar called "Free Your Mind: The Black Girl's Guide to Interracial Dating."

There's no reason for us to believe we have to be alone. The only thing that's keeping us from finding someone is that we limit ourselves.
Fleace Weaver
Fleace Weaver, an L.A. socialite and the organizer of the night's event, got the idea after noticing that many of her black friends had it all — a career, house, independence — but no man.

Weaver is black. She dates men of all colors — black, white, brown — and wants more black women to do the same. "I am an international lover. All right; I am an equal opportunity lover," Weaver says. "That means I love who is good to me. I don't want anybody just because they're a certain color."

Some black professional women say it's harder to find a black man at their same education and income level. You can see the trend on college campuses. According to the Department of Education, in the fall of 2007, 64 percent of black students enrolled in college were women.

But Weaver argues that Mr. Right doesn't have to be Mr. Black. "There's no reason for us to believe we have to be alone. The only thing that's keeping us from finding someone is that we limit ourselves," Weaver says.

Crossing Racial Lines For Love

Interracial dating is a sensitive issue in the black community. Blacks have a brutal history with race relations; some blacks see dating outside the race as betraying the culture.

Still, more black men are thinking outside the box. According to research from Stanford University, black men are nearly three times more likely than black women to marry interracially.

If black women are set on "black love only," Weaver says they may be passing up good men. "Some of you all out here have gotten some signals, and you all missed them. Or you got signals, and you all blew him off because he wasn't chocolate," Weaver says. "But we've got to get over that — unless you want to be home with chocolate cats."

Let's Talk Men

A dozen nonblack men — all of whom date or are married to black women — speak on a panel. They answer questions about crossing the color line. For instance: How do you know if a nonblack guy likes black women?

"If a white guy, Asian guy or Mexican guy — whatever race, irrelevant — likes you and he has skills, then he's going to ask you out, just like a black man would. If you're in a social setting and a man comes up to you, he's interested. That's it," says panelist Francisco Dao.

The panel also touches on that other sensitive topic for black women: hair. Are other men OK with the various textures and styles of black women's hair? The entire panel agrees: short, long, straight or kinky, it doesn't matter.

King Poetic

The Monkey in the Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
That’s that man prospective on what they experienced

If a certain brother went through trying to date sisters and American Sisters look passed him and he found happiness elsewhere then good for him

I’m not shytting on no black men who’s living his life

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps
Out of the 10000 anti-passport threads on here I’ve rarely if ever see these dudes pushing ‘hate on black women’. It’s honestly not even a big movement fr, the algorithm almost never shows their channels/ accounts & when they do I don’t see them with a lot of followers & views

It’s honestly seems like these types of posts are just thinly veiled attempts to look like ‘one of the good black men’.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Swirl seminars, books, travel groups, nationally publicized articles.
vs "Youtube nikkas"
:mjlol:
Here's one from NPR (NATIONAL PUBLIC RADIO) circa 2009
ISO Black Women Looking For Interracial Love
fleaceweaver-fe500dfdef07fe04581fcb59924add3984c6160d-s300-c85.webp

Fleace Weaver, an L.A. socialite and the organizer of "Free Your Mind: The Black Girls Guide to Interracial Dating."

For many black women in America, finding love has become a serious issue.

Census data show that roughly 40 percent of black adult women in the U.S. have never been married. That's nearly twice the percentage of white women.

One entrepreneur in Los Angeles is fighting the odds. Her mission: move black women from no man's land to a diverse dating world.

Black Girl's Guide To Interracial Dating

More than 100 black women pack a small Italian restaurant near West Los Angeles. It's standing-room only. They're not there for the food; they're there for a seminar called "Free Your Mind: The Black Girl's Guide to Interracial Dating."

There's no reason for us to believe we have to be alone. The only thing that's keeping us from finding someone is that we limit ourselves.
Fleace Weaver
Fleace Weaver, an L.A. socialite and the organizer of the night's event, got the idea after noticing that many of her black friends had it all — a career, house, independence — but no man.

Weaver is black. She dates men of all colors — black, white, brown — and wants more black women to do the same. "I am an international lover. All right; I am an equal opportunity lover," Weaver says. "That means I love who is good to me. I don't want anybody just because they're a certain color."

Some black professional women say it's harder to find a black man at their same education and income level. You can see the trend on college campuses. According to the Department of Education, in the fall of 2007, 64 percent of black students enrolled in college were women.

But Weaver argues that Mr. Right doesn't have to be Mr. Black. "There's no reason for us to believe we have to be alone. The only thing that's keeping us from finding someone is that we limit ourselves," Weaver says.

Crossing Racial Lines For Love

Interracial dating is a sensitive issue in the black community. Blacks have a brutal history with race relations; some blacks see dating outside the race as betraying the culture.

Still, more black men are thinking outside the box. According to research from Stanford University, black men are nearly three times more likely than black women to marry interracially.

If black women are set on "black love only," Weaver says they may be passing up good men. "Some of you all out here have gotten some signals, and you all missed them. Or you got signals, and you all blew him off because he wasn't chocolate," Weaver says. "But we've got to get over that — unless you want to be home with chocolate cats."

Let's Talk Men

A dozen nonblack men — all of whom date or are married to black women — speak on a panel. They answer questions about crossing the color line. For instance: How do you know if a nonblack guy likes black women?

"If a white guy, Asian guy or Mexican guy — whatever race, irrelevant — likes you and he has skills, then he's going to ask you out, just like a black man would. If you're in a social setting and a man comes up to you, he's interested. That's it," says panelist Francisco Dao.

The panel also touches on that other sensitive topic for black women: hair. Are other men OK with the various textures and styles of black women's hair? The entire panel agrees: short, long, straight or kinky, it doesn't matter.
I'm not reading breh, keep raging

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm not reading breh, keep raging
It would hurt you to read, I know.
All that projection.
Here's another one to TWIST THE KNIFE
'To Rome for Love' Brings Black Women Including Gina Neely to Italy for Their 'Italian Stallion'
NOVEMBER 2017, PEOPLE MAGAZINE
cast-photo-2000-d1676b0ce9d5415c90fefe04ed475777.jpg

Diann Valentine has a secret for black women looking for love: go to Italy.

The author and love expert has been taking single black women to the boot-shaped country for years, where she says Italian men celebrate and adore women of color. And next year on Bravo, she’ll be taking five women — including Down Home with the Neelys star Gina Neely — to Rome and documenting their journey on the new Bravo series, To Rome for Love.

PEOPLE has the exclusive first look at the docu-series, which also features Shay Atkins, Nakita McGraw, Ashley Russell, and Mercedes Young.

“Rome is one of the most magical places in the world,” Valentine says in the trailer. “It has great food, amazing architecture, old world charm and fine Italian men. I’ve been in the business of love for over 20 years and my team and I have been taking women struggling with finding love in the states to Rome for years where they can let their walls down and simply be themselves.”
Valentine will use her years of experience in the relationship space to help them move beyond the stigmas and stereotypes black women face in the United States. She’ll be joined by her two assistants — D. Micah Lindsey, who offers a strong male perspective, and Christine “Cece” Counts, a woman of Italian heritage who helps curate dates and vet Rome’s most eligible bachelors.

“It’s about them figuring out who they are and what they want out of love,” Valentine says of the show.

That process won’t be easy, especially for 52-year-old Neely who admits in the trailer, “This wasn’t the life I planned for me.”

She appears to be referencing her shocking split from her childhood sweetheart Pat, whom she divorced 3 years ago. The former couple’s 20-year marriage started to crumble when they first started working together on their Food Network show, which debuted in 2008 and famously showed the pair being constantly affectionate.
gettyimages-142080031-1f056793209a451abef1fd19f98d4767.jpg

“Pat is not a bad guy, he’s just not for me. I didn’t want to divorce my husband but it became necessary do it in order for me to be my best self,”

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
It would hurt you to read, I know.
All that projection.
You didn't even read where I called out Divesting as Internet Ass babble :mjlol: I'm not sure YOU'RE even reading them, just googling to "prove me wrong" :dead:

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
You have to remember that this site is mostly c00ns and cacs. Anyone who disagrees with OP is an agent tbh

Passport Bros trash talk black women as an excuse to go overseas. Everyone is aware of it. And now other groups are latching on and attacking black women as well

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You didn't even read where I called out Divesting as Internet Ass babble :mjlol: I'm not sure YOU'RE even reading them, just googling to "prove me wrong" :dead:
What ever you added as an aside is only hedging to be "fair" so nikkas won't do what they did in this thread. You're still pretending to be in "coli mode" - you're not.

1494384825.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_SX500_.jpg

LowkeyD

All Star
Daps
Seek help OP. This is not the hill, wave, vibe to ride or die on. If it's this much of an issue for you then please do what you seem fit to change it through positive manners. Ridicule is fallen upon deaf ears after so many crys of wolf.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I already read them before I posted them, when they were originally posted.
I also added commentary. You'd know if you read them, but you didn't, now you tryna say I didn't. You're flailing. Just stop replying bro.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I already read them before I posted them, when they were originally posted.
I also added commentary. You'd know if you read them, but you didn't, now you tryna say I didn't. You're flailing. Just stop replying bro.
Got that Black Belt in Internet Assery eh? :wow: I ain't eem mad.

Years of research and preparation on display :lawd:
bruce-lee-bow.gif