The biggest and main issue with Passportbros: They talk shyt and trash all black women.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You're too caught up in feeling "attacked" to understand that I'm pointing out a very particular formula at play:

Groceries, etc don't meet that criteria.
There's Online Shopping :hula: and then there's Internet Ass Movements
Nobody's feeling attacked but your status quo and norms.
My point still stands, you don't get it, and you're wasting time bytchin. You also ignored EVERYTHING ELSE I CAN DO ONLINE.
If nikkas are moving in real life, it's not an internet movement and it's been going on longer than this trend. PS: Get mad at military nikkas. Good luck.
PSS: Stella brought a faq back, y'all forgot about all the "Girls Travel" nonsense? Let me fix that. This was NY Times, 2020. There are 100,000 strong facebook groups with the same sentiment, and they've been around for years. "Nobody's dusty son is gonna keep me from finding love".
‘In Italy I Kept Meeting Guys’: The Black Women Who Travel for Love (Published 2020)

16ITALYLOVE-superJumbo.jpg

Last edited:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Or you just goofy.

There was a thread with a black woman talking about aborting black boys. Was trashing her ass too. Goes both ways.

Talm bout how does it effect your day to day.:hhh:
People on the internet whining bout a bunch of nothing does not affect your day to day

And nothing bout these threads gone stop them from whining

At this point you trying to play hero for people who don’t want you saving them :unimpressed:

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
My point still stands, you don't get it, and you're wasting time bytchin.
These guys are playing dumb. There’s a whole thread on here about how young white boys are getting radicalized over the internet and you still have dummies on here acting like the internet is a fantasy land, with no real life influence.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
My point still stands, you don't get it, and you're wasting time bytchin.
I respectfully answered your question/explained how groceries does not apply to what I'm talking about, and still
gr8poseidon-loadedlux.gif

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@Buddy
merlin_168159684_7b841e88-b706-492a-8b44-c6ef4674e530-superJumbo.jpg

Italy, a country known for its language of love and for its men who publicly shower overtures on women like a centuries-old art form, is often associated with romantic encounters of the kind portrayed in the movies, from “Roman Holiday” to “The Lizzie McGuire Movie.” So some black women ask, why shouldn’t it be the same for them?
Latrese Williams is one such black traveler. When Ms. Williams goes out in Chicago or pretty much anywhere else in the United States, she said, she often feels ignored by men who seem to barely register her existence. But when she walks into a room in Italy, all eyes are on her — and to her, that’s a good thing. These polar reactions occur, she said, because she is black.
“Even though I would behave in the same way at home and abroad, in Chicago I felt invisible,” Ms. Williams said in her home in the Monti neighborhood of Rome. “But in Italy I kept meeting guys.”
In November, she moved in with her Italian boyfriend, whom she met on Tinder in Rome.
In recent years, Italy has become known for widely publicized episodes of racism against African migrants or dark-skinned people perceived as migrants, and even racial abuse toward Italy’s own black soccer players. It may be surprising that there is a steady stream of black women who travel to Italy in search of amore.

Perhaps less surprising is that, amid the new crop of travel companies catering to black travelers and black women, in particular, there’s a growing group of tour providers, blogs, Instagram accounts and Facebook groups that encourage black women to travel to Italy to find love. Unlike traditional tour operators, companies like Black Girl Travel and Venus Affect provide dating advice and assistance finding a romantic partner, along with sightseeing.
Online, Pinterest, Instagram and Tumblr posts show photos of black women with Italian men or black women with white men in Italy; Facebook groups and YouTube videos contain lengthy discussions about Italian men loving black women. Many of the posts are tagged with the word “swirl,” a popular term describing a black person and a white person in a relationship.

merlin_168113196_dee7471a-831d-48ba-832f-6bf13a8e8e85-superJumbo.jpg

@Ezekiel 25:17 GO RESCUE HER

A numbers game​

For decades, the misleading idea that black women in America are the least likely people to find love has been the topic of books, movies, television specials and countless news articles. In 2017, the Pew Research Center found that black men are twice as likely as black women to have a spouse of a different race or ethnicity.

And a widely reported OkCupid study of American users of the dating app found that in 2014, most men on the site rated black women as less attractive than women of other races and ethnicities. The sense of being undervalued or not admired and pursued by men as a black woman in the United States is what Ms. Valentine and Ms. Weaver are capitalizing on.

“Dating in America as a black woman is like playing musical chairs,” Ms. Williams said. “If there’s 10 people and six chairs, somebody’s going to have to sit on the floor. There aren’t enough black men for black women in America.”

In fact, although interracial marriage has increased for all Americans, black men and women still marry each other most often; less than 10 percent of black men and 5 percent of black women were married to a spouse of another race in 2010, according to census data.

Another number often cited in the conversation about black women finding love — and also criticized as misinterpreted — is a number that was popularized in a 2009 ABC News/Nightline broadcast titled “Single, Black, Female,” which said that 42 percent of black women in America have never been married, twice the percentage of white women who have never married.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
@Buddy
merlin_168159684_7b841e88-b706-492a-8b44-c6ef4674e530-superJumbo.jpg

Italy, a country known for its language of love and for its men who publicly shower overtures on women like a centuries-old art form, is often associated with romantic encounters of the kind portrayed in the movies, from “Roman Holiday” to “The Lizzie McGuire Movie.” So some black women ask, why shouldn’t it be the same for them?
Latrese Williams is one such black traveler. When Ms. Williams goes out in Chicago or pretty much anywhere else in the United States, she said, she often feels ignored by men who seem to barely register her existence. But when she walks into a room in Italy, all eyes are on her — and to her, that’s a good thing. These polar reactions occur, she said, because she is black.
“Even though I would behave in the same way at home and abroad, in Chicago I felt invisible,” Ms. Williams said in her home in the Monti neighborhood of Rome. “But in Italy I kept meeting guys.”
In November, she moved in with her Italian boyfriend, whom she met on Tinder in Rome.
In recent years, Italy has become known for widely publicized episodes of racism against African migrants or dark-skinned people perceived as migrants, and even racial abuse toward Italy’s own black soccer players. It may be surprising that there is a steady stream of black women who travel to Italy in search of amore.

Perhaps less surprising is that, amid the new crop of travel companies catering to black travelers and black women, in particular, there’s a growing group of tour providers, blogs, Instagram accounts and Facebook groups that encourage black women to travel to Italy to find love. Unlike traditional tour operators, companies like Black Girl Travel and Venus Affect provide dating advice and assistance finding a romantic partner, along with sightseeing.
Online, Pinterest, Instagram and Tumblr posts show photos of black women with Italian men or black women with white men in Italy; Facebook groups and YouTube videos contain lengthy discussions about Italian men loving black women. Many of the posts are tagged with the word “swirl,” a popular term describing a black person and a white person in a relationship.

merlin_168113196_dee7471a-831d-48ba-832f-6bf13a8e8e85-superJumbo.jpg

@Ezekiel 25:17 GO RESCUE HER

A numbers game​

For decades, the misleading idea that black women in America are the least likely people to find love has been the topic of books, movies, television specials and countless news articles. In 2017, the Pew Research Center found that black men are twice as likely as black women to have a spouse of a different race or ethnicity.

And a widely reported OkCupid study of American users of the dating app found that in 2014, most men on the site rated black women as less attractive than women of other races and ethnicities. The sense of being undervalued or not admired and pursued by men as a black woman in the United States is what Ms. Valentine and Ms. Weaver are capitalizing on.

“Dating in America as a black woman is like playing musical chairs,” Ms. Williams said. “If there’s 10 people and six chairs, somebody’s going to have to sit on the floor. There aren’t enough black men for black women in America.”

In fact, although interracial marriage has increased for all Americans, black men and women still marry each other most often; less than 10 percent of black men and 5 percent of black women were married to a spouse of another race in 2010, according to census data.

Another number often cited in the conversation about black women finding love — and also criticized as misinterpreted — is a number that was popularized in a 2009 ABC News/Nightline broadcast titled “Single, Black, Female,” which said that 42 percent of black women in America have never been married, twice the percentage of white women who have never married.
Did you even read my posts? :pachaha: that "Divest/Swirl" talk was literally included

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I respectfully answered your question/explained how groceries does not apply to what I'm talking about, and still
A Lux vs Calicoe reference. Cute.
Here's another.
(2014) Why Black Women In America Are Being Told To Find Love In Europe

Why Black Women In America Are Being Told To Find Love In Europe​

"Swirl."
Anita Badejo
Anita Badejo
BuzzFeed News Reporter

Posted on April 10, 2014 at 4:08 pm

original-28703-1397076611-11.jpg

Weaver's not alone in her exhortation to black American women. The idea that we should travel abroad — particularly to Europe — to find love has a home in online discussion groups, travel websites, blogs, and Facebook pages, all of which earnestly and enthusiastically encourage us to "swirl," i.e., date non-black men (the term is designed to evoke a half-chocolate, half-vanilla soft-serve).

Though they vary in tone — some are celebratory, extolling the joys of finding "Swirling Success in Sweden" while others are bear hard-nosed messages like "The Dating Truth for Black Women: Go to Europe and Don't Look Back" — every site insists that black women in America are better off looking for love in another country.

I first came across the encouragements to go to Europe and "swirl" when I was a junior in college preparing to study abroad in Sweden. Though I cringe to admit it now, I was excited by the possibility of a semester spent flirting with Swedes. As a painfully self-conscious biracial woman, I had struggled to date at an Ivy League school, and studying abroad was as much an escape as it was a necessary academic endeavor for an international relations major. But I am also a European Union citizen, born in Hungary to a Hungarian mother and Nigerian father, and my optimism was tempered by the reality of my experiences living and traveling in Europe, experiences that taught me I was both Other and object. As much as I wanted to believe in sites that told me differently — that men across the pond were just waiting for my arrival — I felt like I also knew better.

And while these sites say they intend to expose black women to a world of possibilities, the "possibilities" seem to predominantly feature black women with white men — a move that, intentionally or not, presents interracial dating as aspirational. Kim Butler, a data editor from California who moved to Germany in 2011, pushed back on the argument that Europe is a solution to black female singlehood on her blog last year. She told me she's noticed many of the pro-"swirl" websites seem to be pushing one message: "What is right is white." But Butler says there is more of a conversation to be had. "Are we going to start talking about some of the issues going on in America, why there's not so many black female couplings ... or are we just going to say, 'Screw it! We'll just go to Europe and find a white guy.'"

"That's not what we're saying," Weaver told me via Skype from Rome. She's a former Los Angeles socialite who ran a once-popular site for affluent African-American Angelenos: blackweekly.com. "We say, 'Date all men.'"

And her statement was more or less repeated by nearly every one of the women I interviewed who advocate that black women date interracially and internationally. Several added that they tell women to "choose character over color." But it's difficult to scroll through picture after picture of beaming-black-woman-with-smiling-white-man and not feel that interracial relationships are being idealized, rather than simply celebrated, an experience discomfiting enough that it has at times made me question my own relationship with a white man.

You emotional about women that aren't paying any particular attention to YOU as an individual, so you post like this on a MALE WEBSITE, hoping to get nikkas under control?
Why don't you go to LSA and post these type threads? They'll love them, unanimously agree, and maybe send you some nudes. You might even get some real life p*ssy from one of them fat, crazy hoes. I've seen a few booth posters over there simping, you can join in.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Did you even read my posts? :pachaha: that "Divest/Swirl" talk was literally included
The same energy is never there.
This thread is about passport hoes now. You're irrelevant lil nikka.
This is from 2020. You notice the difference between YOUTUBE CHANNELS and THE NEW YORK TIMES, ESSENCE, AND BUZZFEED?
Big bank take lil bank.
3 Single Black Women Living Abroad Reveal What It's Like to Date in the UAE, Europe and More

Educator and cofounder of Wandering Moms, 33

Hometown: Beaumont, TX

“I moved to the United Arab Emirates three years ago with my three kids. Dating as a divorcée and single parent can be complicated whatever your geographic location, and doing it abroad is difficult. The expatriate community is a revolving door, which makes it more challenging to have a stable relationship. How long is your employment contract? becomes a must-ask question by date number two. On the upside, you have access to a new breed of well-traveled and educated men. I was once approached by a Muslim man in the parking lot of the grocery store. He gave me his number and assured me he didn’t have a wife, something I had to ask since polygamy is legal here. By our second date I had become a pro at navigating Google Translate as he spoke little English and my Arabic is nonexistent. We also communicated with images. I asked if he owned any camels and he just stared until I produced a picture. He then yelled out “Jamal” and nodded yes. We got looks from native women who attempted to figure out why an African-American expatriate sat with a local guy in traditional garb. He kept saying, “You very nice. Your skin beautiful” while tapping his wrist to show he was complimenting my skin color. All I could do was smile and throw shukrans, “thank you” in Arabic. Before the end of date two, he went in for the kill with “I take you wife” in a serious tone. In shock, I lost all verbal filter and said, “I like bacon and I love Jesus.” He continued to attempt to tell me my religion was no issue but he never addressed the bacon. We haven’t spoken since. I’ve taken a break from dating but know that one day my guy will find me. For those seeking love in the UAE, we have a very vibrant social life.”

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is from 2014
The Top 5 Countries in Europe to Visit as a Black Woman
2016-06-20-08.58.47-1.jpg

While visiting Switzerland comes at a price (mad expensive!), you can always expect a pleasant experience, from the hospitality of those in the tourism industry, to everyday locals who will spot your “foreign-ness” and wave at you for no reason.

There’s also a pretty decent amount of black Swiss people sprinkled around the country, so you don’t have to worry about the googly eyes for being the first black unicorn they’ve seen their entire lives.

Not to mention, Swiss men are some of the most romantic and charming people in Europe. They put the definition of “wine and dine” to shame as they spoil and oil court you like a queen.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:what:

You're being weird now, move around :camby:
shyt ain't going how you want and the daps aren't flooding in. I don't post for those. I just love to shyt on y'all.
"you're being weird now" You sound like a bytch. Use that block button or you'll get this every time.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Of course not we're on male dominated messageboard, the same energy FOR it is never there either :what:
Nah, people ignored this and focused on "passport bros" a year after you got wind of it.
This other shyt has been popping for 30 years, goofy. You tried to hedge bets by lightly including them, but this thread is in defense of whom?
Who's in the title?
Yeah.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
shyt ain't going how you want and the daps aren't flooding in. I don't post for those. I just love to shyt on y'all.
"you're being weird now" You sound like a bytch. Use that block button or you'll get this every time.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Meet The Travel Companies Catering To Black Women Falling In Love Abroad

A 2010 Pew Research study found that black women are the least likely group of women to marry, especially outside of their own race.

That study is what prompted, in part, Northwestern University professor Cheryl Judice to write a book encouraging more black women to consider dating men outside of their own race if the end goal is marriage.

“There are far more black women than there are black men in this country, and that’s been for some time,” she said. “Right from age 16 and forward, black women start outnumbering black men. For whites, that doesn’t happen until age 32. As a result, if you don’t think about dating outside the race, then you very might well may wind up single.”

These statistics are what’s pushing some black women to turn to travel companies that specifically cater to romance abroad.

Fleacé Weaver is the founder of Black Girl Travel, which happens to be a tourism company that helps women of color seek romance overseas.

“That’s why I created BlackGirlTravel.com. To get you to start thinking about dating interracially,” Weaver said in an interview back in 2014. “There are a lot of incredible men out there, yes, you know you want a brother. … That’s what you want, right? And that’s OK. But we know it’s just not enough to go around!”

Weaver’s website has been renamed to Globalnista where there’s a whole section dedicated to romance.

Another company, known as Venus Affect, is a Black-woman-owned company that also helps women find love abroad.

The company has a program in Italy that allows women to date eligible and available men.