The biggest and main issue with Passportbros: They talk shyt and trash all black women.

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
Or you just goofy.

There was a thread with a black woman talking about aborting black boys. Was trashing her ass too. Goes both ways.

Talm bout how does it effect your day to day.:hhh:
Sick mentally ill women lashing out means nothing to me. And brehs trying to strike out to get more favorable interactions with women and noting their bad interactions is the same.

So, unless tangible solutions are being provided besides low level rhetoric and emoting of how black love needs to come back and how nikkas need to work on their mouthpiece and swag. nikkas are just being Goofy and too obsessive.

Last edited:

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
Social media in general is just rampant with bashing on both sides even without the passport factor. It's going to continue as long as bitter Black men and women have social media access and put their business out there.

Also, what OP is describing is more so anti-AADOS women than anti-BW in general. The majority of Black women in the world don't live in the U.S.

AADOS men hating on AADOS women and vice versa isn't a good look but if these same dudes are open to non-AA Black women, it's sort of a different thing.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Sick mentally ill women lashing out means nothing to me. And brehs trying to strike out to get more favorable interactions with women and noting their bad interactions is the same.

So, unless tangible solutions are being provided besides low level rhetoric and emoting of how black love needs to come back and how nikkas need to work on their mouthpiece and swag. nikkas are just being Goofy and too obsessive.

By that talking point you ok with racist whites trashing blacks on tiktok, youtube and Twitter. Just leave those accounts to roam freely? Gotcha chief :hubie::mjpls:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
If someone is trashing black men I'm blowing up the spot.:dahell:

If someone is trashing black women I'm blowing up the spot.:dahell:

I'm supposed to sit there and let the shyt happen? :dahell:
Right. If it was white people, we’d need to start a movement. But if it’s incel weirdo nikkas, we need to let them live. Even though they doing live shows shytting on black men as well. Calling is stupid and dumb cause we not down for low grade hookers