The biggest and main issue with Passportbros: They talk shyt and trash all black women.

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
I thought they were trashing American(ized) women in general. When did this become purely a Black thing?

Who's spreading this nonsense?
Pro blackity negroes using the black women excuse to play off on why they're so obsessed.

Last edited:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I keep telling ya'll about these Internet Ass Movements :ufdup:
YouTube and Social Media are clearly a soapbox for disgruntled, depressed and bitter individuals to air their grievances and feel heard.

All these Divest, Red Pill, ADOS/FBA type internet movements have a clear enemy and the finger is always pointed in their direction. "It's Black Men/Black Women/Black immigrants fault" :ufdup:

The shyt does absolutely nothing for self reflection, accountability or improvement but I'm sure it brings a strong sense of belonging and community.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
This fakkit ass op done made two disingenuous, bad faith, kiss queen mothers earth ass threads:russ:
How do you nikkas not see this:skip:
And it’s always the same nikkas that type with limp wrists and duck lips
Running around dapping each other and
You go girl ass posts:skip:
Hate gender wars but stay responding to said threads:skip:
Then you try hards never have the same energy when it’s a reversal thread showing women with nonblack partners
Now you nikkas all happy for them and don’t do any clit watching:skip:
This is not a problack site
None of you are problack
This shyt is nothing but a performance :Kd:
Arkham Asylum:dead:

Last edited:

Kingofthereal

King of kings
Daps
This is interracial dating in general. It’s always the BM or BW trashing the BM/BW they’re not dating, instead of focusing on their non-black partners that they supposedly love. No one would have a problem with who they’re dating if they actually focused on their partners instead of bashing the black race as a whole just cause one black person dissed them in 6th grade on Valentine’s Day.
That first part is not true for some every person that dates outside their race. I’ll admit, I do see it a lot but I’ve dated Asians, Hispanics, whites and I never trashed black women. Being with them made me appreciate black women more actually.

When a black woman tells you she down for she means that shyt. When a black woman gives you love they give you they . With that said though, once it’s fukk you…. It’s fukk you lol. At least the black women I’ve had serious relationships with do.

Hagendas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
is this a generalization based off a few ppl trying monetize the "movement"?
The original passport bros i saw on YT back in the day barely even mention american women and one of them even brings his WIFE to DR with him (Beau Rakes)
Maybe they need to be split into a separate category but originally "passport bros" was who popped up when you searched for "black in country xyz"
yea they got ass but it wasn't like they presented it as shytting on black women

As with most things the original intent gets lost when the more extreme join up and start ruining it for everyone else

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Grown ass heterosexual men spend this much time thinking about dikk :mjlol:

Then again this is the same clown who thought you needed a different passport for each country you travel to.

On a more serious note. How are the mods allowing this shyt? It's like the 3rd day of the new year and this is like to 53,275th thread on this passportbros shyt?

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I keep telling ya'll about these Internet Ass Movements :ufdup:
You cry about passport bros, nasheed, fba, and ados in most of your posts. Why? "Internet movement"
I can shop, vote, get an ID, work, and call a girl to come through from the internet.
I guess the groceries, money made, and money lost ONLINE isn't real either, right?

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
It wouldn't even be a topic of discussion if they didn't trash black women and put them all in the same boat. That's really the main gripe with them dudes.:francis:
That's the problem with SOME passport bros. Key word is SOME. Some of these dudes shyt on black women in the form of hurt

Instead of moving silently like a fox, dudes gotta be loud and belligerent like Madea

At the same time a lot of sistas on Tik Tok make a lot of goofy videos about brehs getting their passport. It's like if you don't find those guys attractive why do you want em to still chase after you:why:

The smart ones who DO travel keep it lowkey

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
You cry about passport bros, nasheed, fba, and ados in most of your posts. Why? "Internet movement"
I can shop, vote, get an ID, work, and call a girl to come through from the internet.
I guess the groceries, money made, and money lost ONLINE isn't real either, right?
You're too caught up in feeling "attacked" to understand that I'm pointing out a very particular formula at play:
  1. Identify a sect within your own damn community or the diaspora as the root cause of your problems.
  2. Develop a phrase/identifier for those susceptible to your bullshyt. Shorten it to an acronym if you can. This will create a sense of community & make it much easier to spread in this social media hashtag, LOL/OMG world.
  3. Provide the solution: We must break away from this problem. We must 'divest'. You must 'save yourself' Black Man. We must 'delineate'
  4. Mine social media for content that will validate your claims and outrage your disciples. Their allegiance and arguments formed with the identified enemy all serve as free advertisement.
Groceries, etc don't meet that criteria.
There's Online Shopping :hula: and then there's Internet Ass Movements