Essential The Big Thread of Black Excellence

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is beautiful & I'm not even Nigerian. To see that another from my black brotherhood is the most educated out all other U.S. ethnic groups is a beautiful thing. I just wish the African American ones would take note.

Don't forget how horrible the education system is in American inner cities. Not to make excuses but American society has held African Americans back with their lack of funding for basic education. African immigrants usually aren't put through that process. I feel you though, education is paramount.

African immigrants out-graduate American Caucasians and Asians - Chicago Public Education | Examiner.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Marciano

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't forget how horrible the education system is in American inner cities. Not to make excuses but American society has held African Americans back with their lack of funding for basic education. African immigrants usually aren't put through that process. I feel you though, education is paramount.

African immigrants out-graduate American Caucasians and Asians - Chicago Public Education | Examiner.com

Africans highest achievers in US universities.wmv - YouTube

Exactly & I think Nas said it best when he was like "I would be Ivy League if America played fair"

But there have been folks within inner cities, have the poorest of upbringings & made it out, became successful. So it's not impossible, I just think a lot of them have no hope in themselves & just allow themselves to be sucked in that world of impossible.

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2nd_Ranger_Company_in_San_Fransisco_in_1950.png

2nd_Ranger_Company_officers_1951.png

2nd_Ranger_Company_reunion.jpg

2nd Ranger Infantry Company (Airborne)

2nd Ranger Infantry Company (United States) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The US Army's First, Last, and Only All-Black Rangers

DreadHead P