The Beer Snobs 2.0 Thread

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
The upside of living here. We have a few of the beer bars in the country...knocked down the Tweak at my favorite bar and then drove ten minutes for the KBS. No CBS this year, though.

Is that CBS as lethal and legit as the reviews say it is? I heard it was :banderas:. same thing with the Tweak. Never had it but yesterday they told me i need to get it

Had a snifter of the Bourbon County Brand Stout yesterday and copped a bottle for $10 and it was :banderas:. Gonna pop the bottle with the wife (she fukk with craft beer too) next week.

Got two bottles of the Dogfish Head 120 :ohlawd:

Don De Dieu

Standing in the sun getting black as I want
Daps
Reppin
Milwaukee
Is that CBS as lethal and legit as the reviews say it is? I heard it was :banderas:. same thing with the Tweak. Never had it but yesterday they told me i need to get it

Had a snifter of the Bourbon County Brand Stout yesterday and copped a bottle for $10 and it was :banderas:. Gonna pop the bottle with the wife (she fukk with craft beer too) next week.

Got two bottles of the Dogfish Head 120 :ohlawd:

Breh, CBS is...:whew::ohlawd::krs:

It's like this blend of maple, chocolate and coffee; probably smoother and richer - and arguably better than KBS. No hyperbole. I'd love to cop it and let it age like my Utopias.

Tweak is better off the draft, but it's well worth copping in a bottle (usually goes for $10/bottle). Add it to your collection if you can. That night I posted, I ended up with a tally of two OGiis (that's a Milwaukee Brewing Company wit, goes 10%, not sure if they sell it outside of the state), Tweak and KBS. That's probably why the pictures are sideways.

Heading to my beer bar in a few. They had the Bourbon County Stout on tap Wednesday for Barrel Aged Night, but we'll see what's left when I get there.

120 is always a good choice. For IPAs, if you haven't already, peep the Molotov Cocktail Heavy.:whoo:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Bruh....i know for a fact we wont carry that Molotov. Distributors aren't keen on shytting top notch shyt to Jax :beli:

KBS was VERY limited in 2015 and damn near impossible to get it here this year :beli: same with the Hopslam :beli:

Ballast Point, since they now "sold out" to Heiniken, ships A LOT of their beer to Florida. Stay away from Export Stout they make, shyt was a damn drain pour.

I havent had 120 since 2014 and that shyt was :ohlawd: it was $18 for the bottle tho :martin:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Just got off the job.. Had this in the fridge for a couple of weeks. 'Three Weavers Brewery' is a brewery in Inglewood believe it or not. Their head brew-master, a female, is highly regarded.

ot50cxgwVnM92wjGms0kfcCilCQVbSoOeoFiu1kSLUGzV0dSFTnaKGbWB0OIB2naPI7cTrjgDQYlme0xykAz2ZFrFt9uAefMRqnruBwTzxJCrN412Q8o_Eh_7EActyNrj0XUUtKJz9r0nECH7U3E75tkj-RCvMnevAvcAK-9BWPXnqVB5u4VJZ8E0Otkri1Bowm0qhs677Npcb3ZZINWgelH8CAabXi9_MZvWjj-0rBVTgAwryU4oaZiMyvgL6_Ln1ApAR7BGG0jLcWvnfuKH9QHba8YqhVik1AzzRiyTsy0ET9YuHL7Ir6jbtZVwG_eCc16m5mUuKG89TkmRvXGjfdWVtz_fkFczUz7LuHAvh1QDboirBtIdCWzXV5CeWdR8DgOQmz0TlewDzOgxQ2Kth2aj9udadl2ivZReq5gplBrVS-jZvyA1OOUT9v044kjUasLOgAWTn1zX5_jN150JMG-wuNfiZlxInTM8ErDUrrbTClIZ0Dl8PH4B3TCjBOUDb0J2SNMbAwx7gprKRciQZmJaAK6Mn72uh381PGEGSe7UTW6Z97xpgyuxf79RJOKPkVN=w506-h900-no

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone in here know the potential costs to developing craft beer?

Me and a partner are trying to eat

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Anyone in here know the potential costs to developing craft beer?

Me and a partner are trying to eat
Are you and your partner homebrewers or a close buddy that is. Usually this is how everyone starts off. Also find out how many craft breweries are in your area. The craft beer game is starting to become saturated

chiefdogg

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Picked up some Ommegang Dubel Ale this weekend and shyt is on point. Has anyone had Creature Comforts Tropicala Juicy IPA yet, if not grab it if it's in your area.

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
My boy gave me this over the weekend, can't wait to try it out later in the week
i0BQdpE.jpg

I've been on a massive Saison kick as of late, copped a build your own six from Total Wine over the weekend. Fridge is CRAZY stocked right now, didn't realize I had that much in inventory. :skip:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you and your partner homebrewers or a close buddy that is. Usually this is how everyone starts off. Also find out how many craft breweries are in your area. The craft beer game is starting to become saturated
We both don't know shyt. Been reading up for a few weeks

As far as my area(Houston) I'm not sure

fReShBeAtS

May da funk be wit cha
Daps
only american beer i ever drank was st. ides malt liquor when i was in new york. man i was gone after two bottles. what are they puttin in there?? :obama: