The Beer Snobs 2.0 Thread

chiefdogg

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My boy gave me this over the weekend, can't wait to try it out later in the week
i0BQdpE.jpg

I've been on a massive Saison kick as of late, copped a build your own six from Total Wine over the weekend. Fridge is CRAZY stocked right now, didn't realize I had that much in inventory. :skip:
Cigar City makes good brew. I love their Jai Alai

chiefdogg

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We both don't know shyt. Been reading up for a few weeks

As far as my area(Houston) I'm not sure
I was in Houston a couple of months ago and I stopped for a tour at No Label brewery out in Katy which has good shyt there you should check it out if you haven't. I wanted to hit up 8th Wonder brewery but didn't have time.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was in Houston a couple of months ago and I stopped for a tour at No Label brewery out in Katy which has good shyt there you should check it out if you haven't. I wanted to hit up 8th Wonder brewery but didn't have time.
:salute:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:salute:

chiefdogg

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here's me and my crews first youtube Beer review. We call ourselves "The Brew Hoppers" and we did this review like 3 months ago, quality isn't the best and we're going to work on a couple of other things as well. Feel free to subscribe and share our channel. Peace
[video][/video]

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Here's me and my crews first youtube Beer review. We call ourselves "The Brew Hoppers" and we did this review like 3 months ago, quality isn't the best and we're going to work on a couple of other things as well. Feel free to subscribe and share our channel. Peace
[video][/video]

Good sh*t.. ya'll keep at it. Creature Comforts is highly regarded. Nice that its right in your backyard

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Cigar City makes good brew. I love their Jai Alai

I don't know too much about them, this was a first. I'll def be on the look out for it. Good looks.

Cigar City is AMAZING. I love the actual brewery. Going back next month when I visit Tampa. The Jai Alai is great but the White Oak Jai Alai (seasonal) is even better.

Funky Buddha ia another great brewery gaining credibility down in south Florida.

chiefdogg

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cigar City is AMAZING. I love the actual brewery. Going back next month when I visit Tampa. The Jai Alai is great but the White Oak Jai Alai (seasonal) is even better.

Funky Buddha ia another great brewery gaining credibility down in south Florida.
I fukked around and copped some White Oak about a month ago from my mans. He went down to the brewery shyt is amazing.