The Beer Snobs 2.0 Thread

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
i was so close to become an alcoholic this spring but i was saved by the local community :wow:

*Budweiser is what i was abusing..

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
I ended up grabbing the Ballast Point Watermelon, Bold Rock Apple IPA, and Duclaw Quick Start My Heart which is a strawberry milk stout six packs. Then grabbed like six randoms too.

That Ballast Point Watermelon is :lawd: to me. REALLLLLY enjoyed that and I bought it off the shelf and drunk it on the way home and it was great. Wish I would have gotten a second one to fridge for a few days :martin:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Enjoy by 5.4.16 is my damn birthday. I'ma bout to order this mafukka online dammit!!!!

050416_EBBlackIPA_Bty_web.jpg

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
The watermelon was
That Ballast Point Watermelon is :lawd: to me. REALLLLLY enjoyed that and I bought it off the shelf and drunk it on the way home and it was great. Wish I would have gotten a second one to fridge for a few days :martin:

The watermelon was damn good. The local spot stays sold out of the pineapple Ballast Point. I'm in Boston right now and saw an empty six pack carrier so I know they selling it some point close. On the hunt.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
The watermelon was

The watermelon was damn good. The local spot stays sold out of the pineapple Ballast Point. I'm in Boston right now and saw an empty six pack carrier so I know they selling it some point close. On the hunt.
Pineapple Sculpin is :trash: You can barely taste any pineapple in it. Regular Sculpin and Grapefruit Sculpin is where its at. The only problem with Ballast Point 6 packs is the $15.99 or more price tag. Low Key Sam Adams new Grapefruit Rebel IPA is crack at half the cost:wow:And outside of their Octoberfest I rarely f*cks with anything from Sam Adams. Deschutes out of Oregon has been my sh*t as of late. Trying to find some more Red Chair Pale Ale before they stop making it for the season
36644_Deschutes_RedChairNWPA_Comp_R4_SMP.png

Don De Dieu

Standing in the sun getting black as I want
Daps
Reppin
Milwaukee
lucky mafukka. Couldn't get ANY KBS down here this year. I'll settle for Bourbon County Stout tomorrow tho :francis:
The upside of living here. We have a few of the beer bars in the country...knocked down the Tweak at my favorite bar and then drove ten minutes for the KBS. No CBS this year, though.