The Bear - TV Series (Hulu/Starring Lip From Shameless/Trailer)

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Carmy and Sydney never have any real communication but they partners? fukk that

That's the biggest problem I have with the show, she's the catalyst for them even getting to this point but she always plays the background smh

Too many Faks I don't care about these unfunny cacs. Stick to just one and keep it moving
I still can’t believe they double-down’d on that. :mindblown:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
watching these episodes now. there were a number of episodes where they doing one off eps. like I like the one about tina. that was :fire:

but the one about natalie being pregnant, I am not so much into.

also, there doesn't seem to be nearly as much carmy in the episodes this season as well.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
They definitely went award hunting this season. More power to them. Didn’t hit like the other seasons though. It was good but not as enjoyable as the past.

I've watched 8 episodes of this season, and 3 of them I wasn't really feelin. the rest were good to very good IMO. the highlight was the tina episode
"napkins".

jamie-lee curtis seems to have aged by like 20 years in the last couple of years :damn:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
its a hard watch.. I need to revisit. Its not bad, but sometimes I feel I turn this on just for background noise if Im working at home

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I didn't like how they ended season 3 with no definite conclusion. obviously it will all be addressed in season 4, but they kinda jerked us around this season.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
**I never want to see this Jamie Lee Curtis character on my TV again
Get some therapy, take a Xanax and straighten your weird ass up .

-Plus nobody acts this fukkin dumb when you're in the weeds. Plenty of time for personal shyt after you sent out the last entree.

-this Fak character is beyond moronic.

Last edited:

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London