The Batman was an underrated show

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

I remember this airing on Cartoon Network a long time ago, shyt was pure nightmare fuel at the time. I survived the night, but what the fukk :damn: :mindblown:

I have this in my movie library yo this shyt was flames:banderas:Joker as a vamp actually drinking in the blood bank had me:damn:Dracula picking off the swat members one by one after Batman so he could have him himself was:krs: Bats and Drac one on one :damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:Drac was whooping his ass just straight :demonic:even regular vamps were emphasized to show you they were:demonic:compared to humans that shadow though!!!:damn::damn:

Daps
Show really got lit during the 3rd season :whew:
Once they introduced Batgirl and Robin, this show took off. The fight scenes, the story lines, the Justice League epsidoes
Lex Luthor in this series>>>>that weak ass one in the Batman vs. Superman movie

Daps
Reppin
Mt. Vernon
the batman vs dracula movie was great, some episodes were lit, like when joker dressed up as batman and started killing people for stupid shyt like jay walking he was also the one who created clayface right? he injected something into one of bruce waynes friend that turned him into clay
Just got up on this show based off the thread. Bein a yung old head the animated series was my holy grail for batman toons. But i must say yhis show has me n ny son hooked. Season 3 with batgirl so far