The Batman was an underrated show

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
didn't get to catch it much during it's OG run...but recently watched it on NF...liked some of the origin stories they used for some characters.

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
Nah shyt was trash. Batman the brave and the bold is better

Plus this shyt is the reason they weren't allowed to use other Batman related characters on JL/JLU :snoop:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
The Brave and the Bold >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Agreed.

The Batman was very hit and miss. Through out season one through three - it would strike out, but every once and awhile it would hit a home run. Then season four came around and I think there was only one episode that season that could be considered filler ("The Everywhere Man").

That season you got Robin and Harley Quinn coming into the mix, the episode with The Dark Knight Returns, two cool episodes that featured villains that were made up for the show (Francis Grey and Rumor), Penguin's Injustice group episode, an epilogue to Ethan Bennett's Clayface, and to top it all off: Batman, Robin, Batgirl, and Martian Manhunter all teaming up to take on The Joining. :wow: Bat fans ate good that season.

Season five was alright, but not the standards of season four IMO.

Last edited:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The way some of the villains were portrayed and the way they fought was lowered it a lot for me.

Kid Dynamite

aka The Big Bonanza aka The Ebony Prince
Supporter
Daps
The Brave and the Bold >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Doctor canus used to have me weak on that show whenever he'd show up

The episode when batman becomes a vampire >>>>

That superman episode was straight jokes

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Low key though, Bane was a complete scrub in this show. :heh:

His design looks threatening, but after his first episode, dude would show up just to get sonned immediately. I remember one time there was a villain teamup and he got beat by Robin in like ten seconds. :heh: :snoop: