The Batman was an underrated show

Daps
Reppin
NYC
for me it was the art style, i couldn't get into it.

also i thought the show portrayed batman as a younger, more hip kinda guy... and i'm just not a fan of that batman.

Kid Dynamite

aka The Big Bonanza aka The Ebony Prince
Supporter
Daps
Low key though, Bane was a complete scrub in this show. :heh:

His design looks threatening, but after his first episode, dude would show up just to get sonned immediately. I remember one time there was a villain teamup and he got beat by Robin in like ten seconds. :heh: :snoop:
I remember batman doing a backflip then unplugging banes tubes which left him unconscious in two seconds :heh:

puggle

Superstar
Daps
First season was pretty rough. It got way better once they added Batgirl and Robin and then later Justice League members.

Spectacular Spider-Man kicks its ass though, SSM was the best cartoon Marvel ever produced. The one they replaced it with is :trash:

Beware the batman tho!
Beware was kinda cool because they used some new villains not seen in previous cartoons like Professor Pyg.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Could never get into it during it's OG run. I didn't like the animation style. I did like Batman vs Dracula though. I might watch it since it's on netflix and it's the first thing that pops up when I try to watch Justice League and Young Justice.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Its one of my favorites. Jeff Matsuda killed it on the artwork

i got it added to my list to watch on netflix after i finish young justice