The Batman was an underrated show

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:yeshrug: Never seen a episode, I don't care for this show.

:coffee: Waits for @Turk to do a thread on the 2000's "Teen Titans" animated TV series, so I can get everyone's thoughts & opinion on that show, so I can decided whether or not to get back into the show after watching the first 3 episodes a month or 2 ago.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
for me it was the art style, i couldn't get into it.

also i thought the show portrayed batman as a younger, more hip kinda guy... and i'm just not a fan of that batman.
It was only about 2 or 3 years since he was Batman which is why he was so young but as the seasons went on and Robin and Batgirl came he acted more of the serious mature one. Especially when Martian Manhunter and Supes came through with other members.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:yeshrug: Never seen a episode, I don't care for this show.

:coffee: Waits for @Turk to do a thread on the 2000's "Teen Titans" animated TV series, so I can get everyone's thoughts & opinion on that show, so I can decided whether or not to get back into the show after watching the first 3 episodes a month or 2 ago.

So you've never seen an episode...but don't care for the show? That sounds contradictory breh

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Honestly thought it was/is better than Brave and the Bold and I really dig the animation

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Agreed.

The Batman was very hit and miss. Through out season one through three - it would strike out, but every once and awhile it would hit a home run. Then season four came around and I think there was only one episode that season that could be considered filler ("The Everywhere Man").

That season you got Robin and Harley Quinn coming into the mix, the episode with The Dark Knight Returns, two cool episodes that featured villains that were made up for the show (Francis Grey and Rumor), Penguin's Injustice group episode, an epilogue to Ethan Bennett's Clayface, and to top it all off: Batman, Robin, Batgirl, and Martian Manhunter all teaming up to take on The Joining. :wow: Bat fans ate good that season.

Season five was alright, but not the standards of season four IMO.

Doctor canus used to have me weak on that show whenever he'd show up

The episode when batman becomes a vampire >>>>

That superman episode was straight jokes
Loved it off this shyt alone

Daps
Batman vs dracula was a dope movie. The show is definitely underappreciated.

It was way better than the batman the brave and the bold. That show was a complete joke compared to the other batman cartoons.:mjlol:

I hated their Joker tho. :huhldup:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
the batman vs dracula movie was great, some episodes were lit, like when joker dressed up as batman and started killing people for stupid shyt like jay walking he was also the one who created clayface right? he injected something into one of bruce waynes friend that turned him into clay

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Breh the entire goblin arc and the way it ends was pure magic. Unadulterated magic that affirmed in my head how much of a b*stard Norman is and how he is probably the best villain of all time because he's foul as fukk
they were actually going to kill off gwen

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps

I remember this airing on Cartoon Network a long time ago, shyt was pure nightmare fuel at the time. I survived the night, but what the fukk :damn: :mindblown:

Yea vampire joker was intense, this was story boarded by my animation hero seung eun Kim, who directed the animation for all the boondocks eps