The Batman was an underrated show

Kid Dynamite

aka The Big Bonanza aka The Ebony Prince
Supporter
Daps
I watch this show over and over even have the batman vs Dracula on DVD and downloaded it when it first dropped

Each villain had there own fighting style plus I liked how Robin had his own theme each time he appeared on screen

This and spectacular Spider-Man are highly slept on

Kid Dynamite

Supporter
Daps
This show had a couple of the original actors that starred as batman on there too

Had Kevin Conroy and Adam west

Even had the Lex from the animated series and I think the dude that did the voice of superman

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of people gave it shyt because it didn't have Conroy and Hamill voicing, and because it was more toyetic than Batman TAS, but it was a decent show. It ended up shooting itself in the foot trying to rewrite its own mythos to fit better with "traditional" Batman stories (changing Clayface's origin and then doing it over again, getting rid of the Batwave for the Bat Signal).

"The Rubberface of Comedy"/"The Clayface of Tragedy" (written by Greg Weisman) are two of the best Batman animated episodes of any series.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I watch this show over and over even have the batman vs Dracula on DVD and downloaded it when it first dropped

Each villain had there own fighting style plus I liked how Robin had his own theme each time he appeared on screen

This and spectacular Spider-Man are highly slept on

And neither of them deserve to be slept on.

Kid Dynamite

Supporter
Daps
A lot of people gave it shyt because it didn't have Conroy and Hamill voicing, and because it was more toyetic than Batman TAS, but it was a decent show. It ended up shooting itself in the foot trying to rewrite its own mythos to fit better with "traditional" Batman stories (changing Clayface's origin and then doing it over again, getting rid of the Batwave for the Bat Signal).

"The Rubberface of Comedy"/"The Clayface of Tragedy" (written by Greg Weisman) are two of the best Batman animated episodes of any series.
Exactly

People were used to the animated series and didn't give it a fair chance

Same thing happened to spectacular Spider-Man... People watched these shows years later and found out they were pretty good.

That legion of superheroes was decent too

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The symbiote storyline and the fight with the sinister six in the black suit :whew:

That version of venom :ohlawd:

Spectacular Spider-Man >>>>

Breh the entire goblin arc and the way it ends was pure magic. Unadulterated magic that affirmed in my head how much of a b*stard Norman is and how he is probably the best villain of all time because he's foul as fukk