The Atomic bombing of Japan is the worst war crime of the 20th century

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm sorry to say but I reported you. Call me a dweeb all you want but I had to do it :francis:. How you so young and posting on a forum full of degeneracy :picard:.

ya I saw the pic...she just changed it back...she looks far too young...explains some of her nonsensical “opinions” tho

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
The Japanese did not want to surrender even after the 2nd bomb. And there were some in the military who wanted to sack the Emperor after he surrendered. They wanted to keep fighting.

The real fear for the Japanese was that Russia would enter from the east. That would have pinched Japan and scared them more than bombings from the US.
Yes, I know all of this.. Basically it seems like their leaders were either insane or they thought the 1st bomb was some magic trick or something..

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
The Imperial Japanese wouldn't have enslaved or literally committed genocide on every single brown person they came across? :gucci: In under 8 years they had as many as 10 million slaves building up their "Prosperity Sphere'

If they had more time to go to work, they would've made everything about the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade seem like amateur hour. You can't possibly think that after running through Australians, Chinese, Indonesians, Koreans, etc that they'd get to the mainland of the US and say "It stops with the African Americans :lawd: You are also Yamato, friends of the Emperor"

:mjlol:

These the type of subject brehs need to put that "militant" angle to bed.

Vietnam was one thing. fukking Japan in the mid 20th century was on some N*zi shyt themselves.

Daps
Yeah but Japan started it so it ain't really looked at like that. :manny:

They honestly had no real reason to declare on America, at least not the way they did it

America got them back tho. Nuked them and the fallout turned the legendary imperial Japanese soldiers into anime watching incels :unimpressed:

America seized Japan's assets and established an embargo on oil/gas.

Crazy part was they miss judged and missed out on all the american aircraft carrier fleet which was out at seas. Which in turn was one of the reasons we won the pacific later on during the war.

Even if they had sunk the carrier fleet, America's factory output in the following years after Pearl outpaced the Japanese by an order of magnitude. One of my great-uncles worked at a car factory back then. My grandfather told me that his brother said they refitted the factory for war materials in less than 5 weeks after the attack. American factories literally shytted out over +150 carriers by '44. The factories were building them so fast, the War Department sent out memos to slow down production.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I would never vote for a leader who wouldn't pull that trigger given those circumstances...

The bombs were 100% justified and warranted especially after Pearl Harbor...The Japs started the war in the pacific, there was only one option for them and that was total unconditional surrender, this was not negotiable and the allies made that clear...The POTUS number one responsibility is the safety and security of the American people...He has no responsibility for the lives of the enemy, the lives of the enemy rest in the hands of their leader who in this case was the emperor of Japan...He could of saved his people by surrendering, for whatever reason, he did not...A land invasion would of cost the lives of thousands of Americans and prolonged the second world war unless Stalin joined in from the North which he was hesitant to do because of control over Poland squabble with the allies...Given those circumstances Truman was completely justified using the bomb to bring a swift end the most bloodiest war in history...

You want to talk about war crimes? The Japs were demonic racist supremacist ideologist heathens that enslaved, raped, pillaged and slaughtered millions of innocent people in Asia...The only thing Truman did wrong was not hang their bytchass emperor in the center of Tokyo for those crimes...

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
There wouldnt have been a 2nd atom bomb , if the japanese would have surrendered after the first.
They surrendered before the first though. The US didn't like the conditions and rejected the surrender. They wanted to dissolve the state.