The Atomic bombing of Japan is the worst war crime of the 20th century

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
how can you say that bombing was the worst war crime in that century when you had nazis and communists murdering millions of people?

Plus japanese were evil as fukk. I don't like chinese but the experiments the japanese did on chinese back in ww2 era even forced nazis to lean back :huhldup:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Enslaving Africans From another continent and erasing their culture is the biggest crime of any century..nikkaz still ain’t woke to that
The Imperial Japanese wouldn't have enslaved or literally committed genocide on every single brown person they came across? :gucci: In under 8 years they had as many as 10 million slaves building up their "Prosperity Sphere'

If they had more time to go to work, they would've made everything about the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade seem like amateur hour. You can't possibly think that after running through Australians, Chinese, Indonesians, Koreans, etc that they'd get to the mainland of the US and say "It stops with the African Americans :lawd: You are also Yamato, friends of the Emperor"

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
I'm a "WAR, what is it good for?" ass nikka.

But, brehs need to read up on history. Japan was on that shyt.

Watch this video on Japan history.

They chose Hiroshima because of it being a manufacturing hub and Japan still didn't surrender.

Repped

King Ming

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Azania
You know whats crazier? The Tsar Bomba was originally 100 megatons, but before they went through with the test the Soviets scaled it down to 50 megatons because they was worried the damage and fallout would hurt their country:lupe:

the one they tested was still some scary stuff tho
72f3937312ce4f0ae1b789ab58a90508.jpg

Damn! Yall humans hate each other that much? :scust:

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Imperial Japanese wouldn't have enslaved or literally committed genocide on every single brown person they came across? :gucci: In under 8 years they had as many as 10 million slaves building up their "Prosperity Sphere'

If they had more time to go to work, they would've made everything about the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade seem like amateur hour. You can't possibly think that after running through Australians, Chinese, Indonesians, Koreans, etc that they'd get to the mainland of the US and say "It stops with the African Americans :lawd: You are also Yamato, friends of the Emperor"
I don’t give a fuk about your “IF” scenarios. The crimes committed against African People and people of African Decent Has Been The Worse the World Has Even Seen. And it’s still going on today in the modern world

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
With this Beirut explosion it got me thinking how crazy these atom bombs must’ve been when they dropped. They would’ve been like 50x that Beirut one

there’s no footage of the actual bomb explosion and very little pictures of the immediate aftermath so people don’t see how crazy that shyt must’ve been

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Japanese better watch themself the Chinese ain't forget what they did :picard: i feel China going to get theres to.

China knows not to touch Japan..the treaty after the 2nd world war limited German and Japanese armies in size, and giving them protection by the US instead.
But the Japs are not stupid..I dont think they'd leave their existence to yanks alone. For a technologically advanced society I'd fully expect them to have secretly developed their own mass destruction weaponry for when China comes calling. Especially after the bomb they cant take chances.

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
Robert Oppenheimer who helped build the atomic bomb said he didn't sleep right for years after fat boy and little boy were dropped.

Also the government under McCarthy and J Edger Hoover turned on him during the McCarthy witch hunt stripped him of his TS clearance stating he was a communist and left wing sympathizer. Dude ended up never working for the government again.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I don’t give a fuk about your “IF” scenarios. The crimes committed against African People and people of African Decent Has Been The Worse the World Has Even Seen. And it’s still going on today in the modern world
Then you're not arguing anything. :manny:

Black people have had it bad, no one is debating that. Are their other atrocities out there though? Damn straight. And had Japan been successful in isolating then attacking the US, it would've been a hell of a lot worse than anything else. Japan's pace for enslaving people dwarfed that of the Transatlantic Slave Trade.

Even in the highest estimates of the slave trade over centuries, Japan put over half that amount into forced labor in less than one decade.

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
Legit dropped a nuclear bomb on a city. Not a military base or something.

A god damn city, TWICE.

WW2 was some fukked up stuff.

That's my thing right there. Should of dropped it on military base not innocent civilians. Also it wasn't just the amount of casualties but people who to had live with radiation amidst the aftermath:francis:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Till this day I'll never understand why the emperor didn't surrender after america dropped the 1st bomb..
The Japanese did not want to surrender even after the 2nd bomb. And there were some in the military who wanted to sack the Emperor after he surrendered. They wanted to keep fighting.

The real fear for the Japanese was that Russia would enter from the east. That would have pinched Japan and scared them more than bombings from the US.

** Edit -- That Russia would enter from the west...not east lol

Last edited: